What's new

Lets see your automatics

Etowah

$!cmad3k

Reaction score
Great looking wash and building. Is that an in bay express with rinse, wax etc. offloaded from the machine? The building looks long from that picture.
yes it has 3 post arches and tire shine. I dont remember the length but its around 60’. We have some sites like this with a presoak arch and some with two pre arches just to speed things up.

$!cmad3k

Reaction score
So Autec offers a top brush option instead of a mitter curtain now? the only system I see with a top brush is the Shine Express Auto Detailer model.

It was mentioned to me after my bosses returned from the show one time but i dont remember the details. Maybe it is just on the dealer polisher.

Etowah

washnshine

Reaction score
That's the only thing that holds that Aut3c back. Your brushes style, makes for better cleaning in the hard to reach areas
Might cut back a few damage claims - maybe? The mitter, opposed to a top brush.

$!cmad3k

Reaction score
Might cut back a few damage claims - maybe?

My biggest complaint with mitters is they pull wipers and mirrors if they arent replaced at a reasonable time. There are also many mitters that dont even touch my 3/4 ton truck. They just collect between the vehicle and mirror. On my machine i removed the outside 6 mitters on each side to reduce the chance of pulling a mirrow and it doesnt effect the wash quality.

Etowah