What's new

Kleenrite Alternative

OurTown

Reaction score
I have been dealing with a botched return with KR for 10 months now. Freaking ridiculous.

Bcarter76

Reaction score
I have been dealing with a botched return with KR for 10 months now. Freaking ridiculous.
Appreciate it. Same here. I ordered six Dixmor LED6S timers last August. They shipped me 3 of them, two LED7, and an old non packaged LED6. No big deal, notified them and shipped the three wrong ones back. Now they say I owe them for the LED6 because it wasn’t in their inventory. I have never bought or had LED6 timer at my wash. They’re basically calling me a liar at this point. I’m done.

Bcarter76

Reaction score
May I ask what happened?

I ordered six Dixmor LED6S timers last August. They shipped me 3 of them, two LED7, and an old non packaged LED6. No big deal, notified them and shipped the three wrong ones back, a week after I received them. Have been going back and forth with them ever since. Now they say I owe them for the LED6 because it wasn’t in their inventory. I have never bought or had LED6 timer at my wash. They’re basically calling me a liar at this point. Say I owe them $320 for the LED6 they shipped to me. I spend thousands with them, but they think I’m trying to stick them with a $320 part 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’m really tired of their BS.

Randy

Reaction score
When I have a problem that customer service can’t fix I call Keith at Kleen-Rite and it gets taken care of. Are the serial numbers of the LED-6 timers on the Kleen-Rite invoice?

MEP001

Reaction score
I really like Windtrax, but they don't have any free shipping deals as far as I know. My orders with them are always correct, their prices are about the same as Kleen-Rite, when I order hoses they're always right where Kleen-Rite's are usually about 6" short. I'd order more from Windtrax but I get all my orders without freight from Kleen-Rite.

ShinePro

Reaction score
I really like Windtrax, but they don't have any free shipping deals as far as I know. My orders with them are always correct, their prices are about the same as Kleen-Rite, when I order hoses they're always right where Kleen-Rite's are usually about 6" short. I'd order more from Windtrax but I get all my orders without freight from Kleen-Rite.
I like Windtrax as well.
Joe in sales is great to deal with!

soapy

Reaction score
I have never had a problem with KR but I do occasionally use Dultmeier Sales and they have also been good.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
When I have a problem that customer service can’t fix I call Keith at Kleen-Rite and it gets taken care of. Are the serial numbers of the LED-6 timers on the Kleen-Rite invoice?
Steve is another good guy at KR. I think most will agree ... no matter who or what supplier we work with ... to not rely on just verbal during transactions (orders). I do squirm though when too much effort (time factor) becomes necessary with written & pictorial proof ... 100% complete evidence ... if you will.

Bcarter76

Reaction score
Steve is another good guy at KR. I think most will agree ... no matter who or what supplier we work with ... to not rely on just verbal during transactions (orders). I do squirm though when too much effort (time factor) becomes necessary with written & pictorial proof ... 100% complete evidence ... if you will.
Appreciate it. I place all my orders online, precisely to try and simplify the process and ensure accuracy. The order shows I ordered six of the item (LED6S), and they show shipping six of the item. When they arrived three were correct and three were the wrong items (2-LED7, 1-LED6). I return the three wrong items immediately and they confirm that 2 of the three (LED7) were wrong and credit those, but say the third item (LED6) isn’t in there inventory so now I owe them for that one. I’m not sure how I can prove my case to them any further. I didn’t video myself opening the box. It’s been going on since August.

Randy

Reaction score
Does the invoice show the serial numbers of the timers? Was the LED-6 timer you sent back new or clearly used?
I'd quit dick'n around, e-mail Kieth and then call him in a few days and get him involved, he's the CEO of Kleen-rite.

OurTown

Reaction score
This thread reminded me to call then again about my issue. They said that the computer system was down and they would call me back when it was back up. Two days later here we are without a phone call yet.

Etowah