What's new

Istobal Washes? Who owns one? FLEX5??

WashSingh

Reaction score
Hey Greg - did you get the videos I sent you of my car wash packages? I texted them to you.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Hey Greg - did you get the videos I sent you of my car wash packages? I texted them to you.
I did, thanks for sending them! The deluxe wash video ended at the end of the brush pass, but the express came through completely.

I do have a question-Would you add any options on your machine, or not order any that you did get?

WashSingh

Reaction score
The more I've been thinking about this question, the only thing I can think of that I would not have done is High Pressure Rinse. I actually have it turned off right now. The machine's regular rinse does a great job without the added need to kick on high pressure motors. Everything else I would keep the same.

Carwash_Guru

Reaction score
It’s amazing how many do not realize it doesn’t need high pressure, especially if you brush with brush rinse. I’ve got a few people that run spot free and brush rinse with the brushes and they car literally comes out 100% rinsed. Occasionally it may hold soap around the area with windshield wipers, but that before any other rinsing as well.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
OK, I sent in a deposit check and will be placing my order next week for a five brush unit to replace my aging fusion X. In addition, I'll be taking over a site with two flex fives tomorrow! Thanks to Istobal tech support for putting up with me. Probably gonna have a lot of stupid questions soon.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Greg, you got my number, just give me a call with any questions you may have. As mentioned above, there are no stupid questions, unless you don't ask them. Were you able to download the app for remote viewing?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Greg, you got my number, just give me a call with any questions you may have. As mentioned above, there are no stupid questions, unless you don't ask them. Were you able to download the app for remote viewing?
I've downloaded the app and will likely play with it tomorrow. I'm going to also look at recipies and swap some chemistry around to do a true brushed in wax process on the top wash, so I'll be talking to you guys soon!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
LIST price on a five brush unit that is pretty fully loaded with tri color, lava, three kinds of wax application, high pressure wheel spinners, dryers, install, tax, etc. probably close to 180K. Three brush unit would be about 18K cheaper.

OurTown

Reaction score
LIST price on a five brush unit that is pretty fully loaded with tri color, lava, three kinds of wax application, high pressure wheel spinners, dryers, install, tax, etc. probably close to 180K. Three brush unit would be about 18K cheaper.

Are you sworn to secrecy on the "street price"?

mac

Reaction score
Short update. Closed on my wash (finally) and will be putting in an extended height 3 brush Flex 5. Have a full rinse system so I can offer a touch free or friction wash. It will be the only machine within 100 miles that can do an extended height van, and there are a lot of them out there. Should be fun to start collecting money instead of spending it.

mac

Reaction score
The machine when it sits on the tracks is 12'-4" tall. It ships with its "feet" off so you should have a ceiling height 6 to 8" taller to put it together.