What's new

Inbay Unlimited wash packages

steve569

Reaction score
Do you guys track your average washes per member? Just wondering if they are similar to what our customers are seeing. These numbers fluctuates of course, but we have seen averages as low as 3.2 (multiple site avg), to as high as 4.7 (multiple site avg).
Mine run right at 4.5 times per month average

imserve

Reaction score
Yes we are pleased with our numbers . It was well worth doing. We have attendants on duty from 7 Am to 8PM Daily. The attendant can not only keep the self serve side cleaned up they can greet customers at the pay stations and sell the plans. You have to work at it to make an unlimited plan successful.
Steve, can you expand on why the unlimited is better? Is it just your monthly revenue has increased? Because obviously at 4.5 percent, your per wash income is significantly lower....

I am debating on doing unlimited at a newly updated wash. Also will have a Petit (1 bay)... to me the question is: can 1 bay handle the quantity I need to make it work...and could I get the same amount of washes without going unlimited (at significantly higher per wash income) by doing other marketing/ loyalty plans etc

Damoni88

Reaction score
I'm confused to why they just introduced a Low Ph version of this if NO ACID is needed as described in the message below

Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Polymer:
  • No acid needed to neutralize the surface of the car and clean the vehicle
  • Does not positively charge the car surface
  • Encapsulates dirt to prevent redepositing dirt back onto car surface
  • One-step cleaning offers enhanced drying, rinsing and incredible shine
  • Safe on equipment (reduce replacing O-rings, check valves, foot valves)
  • Reduced dwell time
  • DOT-approved non-corrosive
  • Save on shipping costs
  • No offensive chemical smell
  • Heating polymers not required
Im using the high and low now on razor3. Great results.

steve569

Reaction score
Steve, can you expand on why the unlimited is better? Is it just your monthly revenue has increased? Because obviously at 4.5 percent, your per wash income is significantly lower....

I am debating on doing unlimited at a newly updated wash. Also will have a Petit (1 bay)... to me the question is: can 1 bay handle the quantity I need to make it work...and could I get the same amount of washes without going unlimited (at significantly higher per wash income) by doing other marketing/ loyalty plans etc
If you have enough members then its a guaranteed income stream regardless of the weather. You are right that your per car average is less but at the end of the day if there is more income at the end of the month with the unlimited plan then that is what I would choose.
I would not attempt it with just one Auto. I would just go for the higher averages. But that is just my opinion.