What's new

Inbay Unlimited wash packages

Etowah

lb60605

Reaction score
How many in Inbay car washes have unlimited wash packages and what price do you charge? We have rollover soft cloth and radius touchless bays.

steve569

Reaction score
We have 2 unlimited packages at our wash $19.99 and $29.99. We have 3 touchless machines.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
How are these prices compared to menu prices for your wash? Are normal prices $8, $10, $12 range? Do you only offer unlimited on top 2? Pleased with results?

lb60605

Reaction score
How are these prices compared to menu prices for your wash? Are normal prices $8, $10, $12 range? Do you only offer unlimited on top 2? Pleased with results?
So do you offer unlimited wash package for each of your price points and how many members do you have? We have 4 price points, $12,
$10, $8, and $6.

carwashireland

Reaction score
For those that offer unlimited wash packages what is the average number of members you have? Did you lose many pay as you go customers that switched?

steve569

Reaction score
Our pricing for our washes is $6, $8, $10, and $12. The $19.99 package is based on the $8.00 wash and the $29.99 is based on the $12.00 wash. We use the Petit Accutrac 360 machines and they are faster than most autos. The only time we have much of a back-up is after a snow event and we would probably be backed up anyway.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Are you pleased with your numbers from the unlimited plan?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Our pricing for our washes is $6, $8, $10, and $12. The $19.99 package is based on the $8.00 wash and the $29.99 is based on the $12.00 wash. We use the Petit Accutrac 360 machines and they are faster than most autos. The only time we have much of a back-up is after a snow event and we would probably be backed up anyway.
I don't mean to hijack the thread but you say you're using the Petit 360i system, what chemical brand are you using?

steve569

Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack the thread but you say you're using the Petit 360i system, what chemical brand are you using?
We started out using Stone Soap their Powder made easy product. It did a great job but was costing to much . So we switched to Veirtech and have had good results. We use their Golden Knight for High PH and their Lightning for Low PH.

washnshine

Reaction score
Diamond,

I think I remember you trying the all systems Polymer Presoak. How did it work out?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I'm confused to why they just introduced a Low Ph version of this if NO ACID is needed as described in the message below

Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Polymer:
  • No acid needed to neutralize the surface of the car and clean the vehicle
  • Does not positively charge the car surface
  • Encapsulates dirt to prevent redepositing dirt back onto car surface
  • One-step cleaning offers enhanced drying, rinsing and incredible shine
  • Safe on equipment (reduce replacing O-rings, check valves, foot valves)
  • Reduced dwell time
  • DOT-approved non-corrosive
  • Save on shipping costs
  • No offensive chemical smell
  • Heating polymers not required

washnshine

Reaction score
My guess is they have both versions for the various types of soils operators may have to deal with - and you can double them up for a two step or just use a one step - depending on your soil conditions.

But with the original polymer high pH you don’t need to neutralize it like you do other high pH Presoaks. With some of the non polymer chemicals you have to neutralize if you want your wax to work and have any chance at drying the car.

steve569

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Are you pleased with your numbers from the unlimited plan?
Yes we are pleased with our numbers . It was well worth doing. We have attendants on duty from 7 Am to 8PM Daily. The attendant can not only keep the self serve side cleaned up they can greet customers at the pay stations and sell the plans. You have to work at it to make an unlimited plan successful.

JLanman

Reaction score
Do you guys track your average washes per member? Just wondering if they are similar to what our customers are seeing. These numbers fluctuates of course, but we have seen averages as low as 3.2 (multiple site avg), to as high as 4.7 (multiple site avg).