What's new

I’m so Excited!!!!!!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Also still waiting!

I'm feeling so unloved. Still waiting.........
I am also waiting too. I wonder how many thousands of copies JJJ sends out? I would play up --- by golly --- paying customer bit ---- but some things are too priceless to do that!

washnvac

Reaction score
I'm in Delaware. I guess it is coming by pony express, cause it ain't here yet.

soapy

Reaction score
I sent some money in for a renewal today. I never want to let my subscription lapse. That would be like not paying the power bill and being on a ventilator. In fairness to JJ he does it all himself so he can only send so many per day. I have had to wait for my copy before and I know it can be excruciating.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
It came this evening ---- even though looking at my mailing label ----deserving it ----- might be another story! I could have swore I had sent it in. The filled out card is on the kitchen table --- the next step is to joyfully address & stamp the envelope with another 4 year commitment check! Good thing JJJ can be a forgiving soul!

Randy

Reaction score
For those of you that have received your SSCWN check out the article on page 38, pretty interesting article. The guy cut a hole in the bed of his truck and put a ball valve on the bottom of the waste oil drum and would drive over the car wash grate and open the valve and dump the oil into the pits. He was here illegally and it took them over 18 months to depot him back home.

Red Baron

Reaction score
For those of you that have received your SSCWN check out the article on page 38, pretty interesting article. The guy cut a hole in the bed of his truck and put a ball valve on the bottom of the waste oil drum and would drive over the car wash grate and open the valve and dump the oil into the pits. He was here illegally and it took them over 18 months to depot him back home.
Yeah I was telling my wife about the dipwad! Good gosh, people expend more energy circumventing the rules than it takes to abide by them.

Just now I was drafting a new letter to replace the half dozen other letters I send to dipwads. It is on my letterhead with 3 big red boxes at the bottom with 2 of the boxes checked with big red checkmarks. What do y'all think? Text is:
Dear Valued Customer:

At Red Baron we work very hard to provide a nice, clean, and modern place for our customers to wash their vehicles. Our policies are clearly stated on our signs, but we realize that sometimes customers don’t notice the signs. Our policies are not intended to be overly-picky – they are in place because each one addresses a problem potentially created for our valued customers.

Our customers don’t want to get grease on their hands, clothes and carpet, and this is why we do not allow greasy parts to be cleaned. Our customers don’t want to walk through heavy mud, and this is why we have a “Leave The Bay Like You Found It” policy. Debris washed from pickup beds or trailers, including nails, deer corn, trash, bark, grass clippings, BBQ grill residue etc can clog our drain lines or cause flat tires for our customers.

You are receiving this letter because it appears that this is at least the 2nd time you have violated our policies. We appreciate your business but our policies are reasonable and we insist they be observed. Here is a quick note about what it appears you did on your last visit to the car wash: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Unfortunately we are not in a position to ignore repeat offenders. Three strikes and you will not be allowed on our property anymore.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Here in North Dakota, there are places to take the oil at no charge & no fuss that the receiver uses in their used oil burners to heat their building or water or whatever.