What's new

I’m so Excited!!!!!!

Randy

Reaction score
I’m more excited than a little kid on Christmas morning with a new puppy. I just got the latest “Self Serve Car Wash News” in the mail today. WOW!!! 123 Pages of nothing but car wash news. I’m in Seventh Haven. Did anyone else get there’s?

Bob-O

Reaction score
Yep, Got home from the wash today and it was in the mail box. Going to be up late tonight.

soapy

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday and as luck would have it the wife was not home so I got to spend the whole night enjoying my favorite magazine. In a time when everyone is saying print magazines are dead the SSCWN certainly is showing it is not.. No other publication like it. I have heard several times over the years conveyor operator lament about not having anything like the SSCWN. I will have to read it a few more times to absorb all the information that it contains.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I see a lot of excitement for SSCWN, I will be the same way when i get mine, and we can only produce a good yawn when the others mags come in the mail.

Randy

Reaction score
MEP1,

SSCWN is given on a need to know basis. I guess Jarrett sent it to me and Soapy because we need to know and will send it to others who are included in this elite group. Or if you want to buy in to this elite group you can send $20 to: SSCWN, P.O Box 6341, Grand Rapids, MI 49516

Red Baron

Reaction score
I see a lot of excitement for SSCWN, I will be the same way when i get mine, and we can only produce a good yawn when the others mags come in the mail.
Yeah, when I get my "other" magazine in the mail and see the cover dominated by green, again, I know 2 things:
1. It will have a lot of repetitive and dull stuff that I can't use and don't want to read. and;
2. I'll just quickly skim thru it.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Didn't get mine yet but the mail hasn't come yet today.

soapy

Reaction score
The other nice thing about getting the SSCWN is that the new Kleenrite catalog comes with it. It is great to look through that catalog and see all the new products they carry, Many products are not even on their website yet.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Got mine. It's the best carwash trade publication going. I always look forward to it. Thanks JJJ.

lag

Reaction score
JACKPOT!!! Today is the day.. I was starting to feel like Charlie Brown waiting for a Valentines day card.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Finally got mine today! I was beginning to feel left out.