What's new

IDX Repair

Jason Studer

Reaction score
I understand that IDX is out of business, but does anyone know who is if anyone is repairing them? I have a couple of MA-850's.

Thanks, Jason

Randy

Reaction score
I understand that IDX is out of business, but does anyone know who is if anyone is repairing them? I have a couple of MA-850's.

Thanks, Jason
To the best of my knowledge nobody is repairing them. You could hang on to them for a couple of years then toss them.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
This is the response I got from them when I asked about warranty On my last shipment of 50 this month.

Ron

Yes, the warranty for these units is for 1 year through DSI, not IDX since they are no longer in business. Repairs for products are up to 5 years, or as components allow.

If your customers contact us directly regarding repairs, we will send them to Kleenrite or other similar company who is private labeling related products.

Thanks

Robert Mabry

DWS

DAWGWASH

Reaction score
This is the response I got from them when I asked about warranty On my last shipment of 50 this month.

Ron

Yes, the warranty for these units is for 1 year through DSI, not IDX since they are no longer in business. Repairs for products are up to 5 years, or as components allow.

If your customers contact us directly regarding repairs, we will send them to Kleenrite or other similar company who is private labeling related products.

Thanks

Robert Mabry

DWS
What do you use for a replacement like in a Wash Select II when you take quarters and multiple tokens

edredtop

Reaction score

Thanks, Jason
Looks like the slow grind towards cashless payments has claimed a victim.
I think I'm going to start making each station that loses an acceptor into a C/C only station starting with the vacuums.
I just found out about this today when I called to check status on 3 units I sent in last February and had been getting the "call us in a month or two, we're really backed up" speech.
*sigh*