What's new

Hamilton Goldline with Crypto Pay Locking Up

slcw

Reaction score
Most of the time I go inside and fire off a free wash.and it will do it but recently it hasn't done it .Will see now I just received my other controller that cost us 1800 a couple of months ago and now we have to change it out because it doesn't work properly.
Whenever this situation occurs, I go inside and press the system reset button for 10-15 seconds to do a "hard reset". Normally this will revile the first wash that was paid for. Then I do it again and that reviews the second was that was paid for. Then I do it one more time and it "totally" clears everything and it is ready to go, until it happens again. Which might not be for weeks or could reoccur in the hour. I should mention that we have older Typhoon. Hopefully we are talking about the same issue with the Hamilton saying "Wash in Use" when it isn't.

water guy

Reaction score
installed no controller today.and its doing the same thing .if I issue a free wash and car goes inside.and washes. after the car leaves it puts Goldline screen into equipment not ready.there telling me at Hamilton thats normal,well thats not the way it use to be.I could fire off a free wash at any time and it never effected our Goldline since 2004.even it was working with our newly installed Razor until the controller went out and we sent it in to Hamilton and they sent us a new controller. thats when the problem started.

waright

Reaction score
you are confusing two different scenarios. the "purchase is complete" message is related to the cryptopay and hamilton interfacing. according to hamiltons post earlier, they have identified and offered a fix for this.

the second scenario you mention is loading a wash from the carwash controller. the hamilton didn't load that wash, so it doesn't know that a wash is in progress. now a paying customer comes up and pays (during your self-initiated wash), and the hamilton will send that paid for wash in immediately. then it is lost.

it has always been that way with hamiltons because they need a pulse on end of wash to load next wash. there is nothing wrong with your controller or hamilton's programming.

Randy

Reaction score
Waright is right, your confusing the 2 issues, "Purchase is complete" is completely different issue from "Equipment not ready" There is a fix for the "Purchase complete" message.
Damoni88, not all Goldline ACW's have the relays in the back wall, only the older models do.

Randy

Reaction score
If your getting a "Equipment not ready please wait" error try pulling out the Cycle inhibit relay, it'll be marked C.I on the relay panel and check the voltage on the relay, then pull the relay out of your least purchased wash package and check the voltage on that relay. If they are the same voltage swap the relays and see if your "Equipment not ready please wait" problem goes away. If it goes away replace the relay with a new one.