What's new

Futura Vehicle Wash Systems

FuturaFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Futura's first vehicle wash system was?

FuturaFan

Reaction score
I doubt they will would their first system as it was before websites were a thing

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Futura's first vehicle wash system was?
I notice I still have their 1990 Master Catalog Vol. III. It is showing at that time FUTURA-SSA, FUTURA-CWA, FUTURA AUTOMATIC CAR/VAN ROLLOVER, & FUTURA AUTOMATIC TRUCK/BUS WASH. In their hey-day they had what appeared to be an over 100K sq ft facility with over 100 employees based on the few times I was actually there for their in-house shows etc. Not that insignificant for needed worthwhile private sector contributions to our overall USA GDP .... IMHO .... of course! The catalog said they were founded in 1962 by Sheldon P. Russell. I might be wrong but I think they were trying very hard to partner with ACADEMIA at every turn.

FuturaFan

Reaction score
Would you be able to send a picture of it? I love futura, and I would love to see pictures of the catalog!
I notice I still have their 1990 Master Catalog Vol. III. It is showing at that time FUTURA-SSA, FUTURA-CWA, FUTURA AUTOMATIC CAR/VAN ROLLOVER, & FUTURA AUTOMATIC TRUCK/BUS WASH. In their hey-day they had what appeared to be an over 100K sq ft facility with over 100 employees based on the few times I was actually there for their in-house shows etc. Not that insignificant for needed worthwhile private sector contributions to our overall USA GDP .... IMHO .... of course! The catalog said they were founded in 1962 by Sheldon P. Russell. I might be wrong but I think they were trying very hard to partner with ACADEMIA at every turn.