What's new

Foam brush problems

slash007

Reaction score
Heres some interesting stuff.

installed my foam generator. An it was instant cream. The picture was the before

Mine is like in the first photo and that's how I like it. When it's too foamy, it's hard to see where you have already cleaned on the car and you end up missing too many areas.

Randy

Reaction score
I know this. But something is keeping it from doing that. Im not opposed to using the the foam generators. I just want to understsnd why.
The only thing I can think of as to why you’re getting almost instant foam when you put the foam generator on is aggressive mixing of the foam brush fluid with the air going through the foam generator. You got the foam generator chamber packed with S/S scrubby pads

Rtharlan

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of as to why you’re getting almost instant foam when you put the foam generator on is aggressive mixing of the foam brush fluid with the air going through the foam generator. You got the foam generator chamber packed with S/S scrubby pads

Thats what i figured. All 4 are in now. I just need to install needle valves. Do some fine tuning. And slso see how far i can Lean out the mix.

It almost has to be a water issure to need such a rich mixture.!?

Last edited:

Noob

Reaction score
Hey, I don’t mean to Hijack the thread but there seams to be a lot of good knowledge here. Am I providing to much soap on my brushes? Do I need to slow it down a little? How does my foam look?
View attachment IMG_0889.MOV

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
Hey, I don’t mean to Hijack the thread but there seams to be a lot of good knowledge here. Am I providing to much soap on my brushes? Do I need to slow it down a little? How does my foam look?
There's no video, just the sound of the soap plopping on the ground.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I saw video - try to dial it back a little - but it looks good.

MEP001

Reaction score
It's faster than I would like, but the consistency is good. You're probably putting out twice the foam that I would, and I'd bet I'm on the high end compared to most here.

Noob

Reaction score
I should equally dial down my air and chemical output?

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Yeah I would agree your on the high side as well compared to what we put out at our washes. Consistency looks great not too foamy not runny but you are putting out a lot of volume IMO