What's new

foam brush no foam all liquid

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I am guessing you mean from the hose and not the solenoid which will happen if the solenoid is not delivering air Or, am I wrong? Did you get air out of the solenoid side?
I could hear air but chemical was going everywhere. I probably should have let it make a little more mess and looked closer. I have already replaced the coil and stem of the solenoid. I guess there is a diaphram somewhere, is it inside the manifold?
Thanks

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I could hear air but chemical was going everywhere. I probably should have let it make a little more mess and looked closer. I have already replaced the coil and stem of the solenoid. I guess there is a diaphram somewhere, is it inside the manifold?
Thanks
If air is coming out of the exit side of the Solenoid, as long as it seemed like the pressure it should be not much else you could ask the solenoid to do. What is the air pressure set at? What is the Solution set at? Do you have needle valves?

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Thanks
Maybe you could be more specific? My Trifoam has (2) solenoid manifolds at the pump stand, (1) for air and the other for liquid. Each manifold has (3) solenoids....No diaphrams, just plungers and seats. The lines "T" together above the bay to make the foam. I can't quite figure out why you had a mess by removing the exit side line of the air solenoid to see if it was working? Should have had just air coming out of it? Not liquid?

MEP001

Reaction score
WizardManiac said:
simple fix,I know I got late here,but the solution is Replace "Air Regulator".Somebody will need this,LOL
Actually he fixed it already by changing out the chemical buvket.