What's new

Foam Brush Hose

Twodose

Reaction score
Ferrule first, then the fitting. You can see how there used on youtube.

I have a parkrimp 1, and a hose cutoff machine since 2000, always kept 500ft of 3/8 hp hose around also. I think that setup cost around $3500.00 back then, probably double that now. Also use the pushlock assembly tool thats pictured.

Attachments

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
You don’t want to use the swivel hose barb fittingd, they’ll leak before the hose wears out, been there and done that. Just use the straight 3/8” hose barb and you’ll be fine. Measure the OD of the hose your using and buy the correct size ferrules, there are a lot different sizes. Sometimes after I get the hose crimped into the hose and I slide the hose bend restrictor up over the end of the hose I have to build up the end a little bit with black electrical tape so the hose bend restrictor will stay in place. Put the hose bend restrictor on the hose first then make up the end. When the hose wears out cut the ends off ad save them, you can easily remove the ferrule from the end of the hose on a bench grinder and reuse the hose barb. I only use a crimped end on the end of the hose that goes onto the foam brush handle, on the end that goes on the foam brush arm I use a hose crimp. The constant pulling of the hose on the foam brush boom arm seems to wear the hose and leak up on top, when that happens we cut the hose back a little bit slip the hose back on and your back in business. Here's a video on how the use a 855 crimper
or

Last edited:
Reactions: Roz