What's new

F4 tornado hit our wash

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
When I had a total loss of one automatic my insurance wanted wanted all the sales figures for the last 3 years for a average monthly sales total. It turned out that while one auto was down the other picked up the slack and we actually did more business than both averaged.
This is a problem with the Wash Business- seasonal and weather variations. You may have done more in the period when one was down because people did not want to wait. Base years I gave them were 2014, 15, 16. 15 was better than 14 and 16 and they were trying to claim it showed a downward trend instead of simply understanding weather variations. They eventually gave in on that.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Update
They have paid about 63% in loss of income, instead of the 54%. That's because i could show where i was paying my 2 employees 50% of their income. They are working other jobs, & are paying all that back if they don't come back to our Wash.
But they haven't paid for March yet, which is a big Pollen month.
They have paid for structure damage & the Large vac canopy & 2 Vacs.
They have an estimate on all SS bay damages, but yet only ONE of my 2 IBA's, which is weird. Then, they "forgot" to include that "equipement part" in the settlement. WTH??!!
So now, they have said that part was included in the structure part!!?
As some of my bb players say "You a LiE"!!!
So i "accidentally" replied to an email, as if it was to my "Private Adjuster & Attoeney". Well, miraculously the Main handler of the claim gets right back to me & says he's going to explain the "equipment part" of the settlement to Upper Management.!!🙄😡
We are a week away from being 5 FULL Months.
This was Midlothian, who was bought out by Liberty Mutual, & Midlothian is now operating under "State Auto".