What's new

eCatcher for Washworld - For those who use Apple phones

peaches

Reaction score
Turn off your phone WiFi so it is only using the cell towers. No Wifi, that way your phone is acting like it is not at the wash location, and is relying only on Cellular.
If you want to use only WiFi, then put it on airplane mode, and only enable WiFi on your phone. Then you phone will connect with your local wash WiFi network.

When at the wash location, your phone may be conflicting between using WiFi and Cellular signals.

We have tried that; still doesn't work.

Roz

Reaction score
Yes, both apps are enabled to use cellular data. I have my data roaming turned on. I just had someone from T-Mobile text me offering to help so I"m hopeful they will figure this out. Again, thank you Roz. If you think of anything else, please let me know. I'll take any suggestions you have. I don't mind a bit if this is all on me and some stupid thing I am doing, I just want to get it fixed.
If things work on Wifi I am wondering if you have a firewall creating the issue. You may need to Whitelist an IP address

soonermajic

Reaction score
Sheesh, buy a new phone. Problem over. Ha
I got a Galaxy S8 Active. About 8 yrs old, build like an A1-Abrams tank, & still runs everything perfect. Dam Russians, Chinese & NKoreans can't get in either!
It's full on military grade. Cost no more to buy than notmal phone.

58vwragtop

Reaction score
I've had the exact same problem trying to log into my Razor. It will work on WIFI only and not cellular. I have been in contact with Schneider Electric who owns Vijeo app for the past 3 months. It looks like its the firewall on Sprint/T-Mobile cellular network. I haven't tried to contact T-Mobile yet to see if they can make changes to allow this port to pass through port.