What's new

Cryptopay timers again

soonermajic

Reaction score
Was the $750/ door w/ LED7? If not, that means no timer, bill validators or coin mech. Sounds like sheet metal w/ cutouts. Ha...jk.

L

loewem

Was the $750/ door w/ LED7? If not, that means no timer, bill validators or coin mech. Sounds like sheet metal w/ cutouts. Ha...jk.
Yes, LED 7 was included in the $750. I'd be curious to know what the other options mentioned in this thread cost, but really doesn't matter to me. I'm not planning on buying any more doors anytime soon. The doors are 11 gauge stainless steel. The raw stainless steel would probably cost $75 or more. Add the cost of fabricating the door to match the D&H door and the cost of the door to anyone is probably $150 or more. Timer costs about $200, Switch and wiring about $75, stickers about $30. So, no matter where you buy it they will probably have $400 to $450 into it before labor and overhead.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
My doors from Carolina Pride for both touch select and Coleman I believe were about $150 give or take for the door, lock, and decal. I ordered my doors blank and reused the coin acceptors that were good. I was adding bill acceptors and Cryptopay so getting the doors blank I could put what I wanted and wire it how I wanted. I also went with the LED 6. I do know the decals were as much or more than the door itself. That was also the case with doors and decals for Coleman vacs to get rid of swipe n clean.

If you don't understand all the wiring you may want to buy the complete door and just put it in. I just didn't want to pay someone else to put it together.