What's new

Cryptopay statement question?

soonermajic

Reaction score
I had them switch me over to the per chargeback fee as well instead of monthly. Just got hit with the $199 charge on the merchant account for my Pay Stations, so another phone call upcoming. Not Cryptopay, so I wonder what they will tell me.
I don't understand this post....?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I talked to a very nice, helpful worldpay rep today. She told me cryptopay customers were not supposed to be charged the $199 or a $79 regulatory compliance fee. I did not know about the latter but she checked all my accounts and credited me back any mistaken charges. I would give the girl I spoke with a thumbs up for good customer service.

Again, thanks for the head's up. Still running sub 4% on most of my accounts so I'm satisfied.

bert79

Reaction score
Just called and talked with Angie too. She is refunding the regulatory compliance fee that I saw on my Nov 2019 Bill also. She said that is charged in May and Nov (to non Cryptopay customers). She did reassure me that they are going to make sure this doesn't happen again.

slash007

Reaction score
I don't understand this post....?
Instead of a $3.50/month fee for chargebacks whether they occur or not, they removed that and will only charge me if there is an actual chargeback. If that does occur, the fee is $15.50. I also have Worldpay as the merchant account for my Unitec Paystations. On that merchant account, they did charge me a $199 annual fee. I called and requested for it to be credited.

I also have Worldpay for my 2 Cryptopay accounts and did not see a $199 annual fee on those.

slash007

Reaction score
Well of course after having zero chargebacks at this location in 2 years, I get 2 in 1 day after switching to the per chargeback fee structure.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Worst part about this is we cant block the peoples cc numbers so the dont do it again. I have clear cut video of a guy swiping his card 2 times for 2 different washes and i was told it didnt matter. That is some straight BS!!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Worst part about this is we cant block the peoples cc numbers so the dont do it again. I have clear cut video of a guy swiping his card 2 times for 2 different washes and i was told it didnt matter. That is some straight BS!!
So, if someone figures this scam out, are we just screwed? If so, holy $hit,game over

Damoni88

Reaction score
So, if someone figures this scam out, are we just screwed? If so, holy $hit,game over
I was told by worldpay that because we have swipers with no chip protection that the customer will win everytime. If this becomes a daily occurrence i will yank them out. I have been printing all my transactions everyday now so if i get a charge back and its the same person everytime im gonna get a private investigator to run plate from time on camera and me and the police will be going have a talk with them.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I was told by worldpay that because we have swipers with no chip protection that the customer will win everytime. If this becomes a daily occurrence i will yank them out. I have been printing all my transactions everyday now so if i get a charge back and its the same person everytime im gonna get a private investigator to run plate from time on camera and me and the police will be going have a talk with them.
Based on experience I would hope & think you would be on solid ground engaging the police department! Maybe a city attorney issue???

I remember when I had vulnerable to slugs coin mechs before the better mechs that are available now. Long story short ... some joker washed a huge RV & filled up the coin box full of worthless tokens. I had his license # .... the police officer made the jackass make restitution & the officer even reassured me that he would have mobilized the Secret Service if necessary. That was back in the day ... not sure what would happen nowadays.

David Rolf

Reaction score
Call world pay and they will refund you the annual fee. I was told by World pay if you are using Cryptopay no annual fee should be charged and they made some mistakes. Hope this helps!
Thank you for posting this!! It saved me $199.00 bucks. Thanks