What's new

Cryptopay statement question?

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
My fees have been averaging around 5-6%. This month they were almost 9.5%. I noticed a large fee on there called "regulatory compliance fee" for $79.50. This was the huge difference. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Thanks,

Troy

OurTown

Reaction score
I just checked our fees and it is right at 4.9%. Our average ticket is now just above $6. I do not see a fee with that name. The only one on our bank statement that is large like that is called "Withdrawal Worldpay / TYPE: MTHCHGS ".

OurTown

Reaction score
I just looked at the breakdown on the Worldpay statement and they are Processing Fees, Surcharge Fees, Other Fees. I assume you have those also?

slash007

Reaction score
My fees have been averaging around 5-6%. This month they were almost 9.5%. I noticed a large fee on there called "regulatory compliance fee" for $79.50. This was the huge difference. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Thanks,

Troy
Are you in compliance? They charged me a similar fee when I missed the deadline to do the PCI cerification. You now have to do the annual questionnaire, have a quarterly scan, then attest to the results. I had it credited when I complained.

Washingcars

Reaction score
Mine was 4.0 average ticket of $10.78 in April and 3.6 average ticket of $10.39 in May. Just installed swipers in self serve bays , wondering if my average ticket drops if my rate will increase 🤔
I have America Express cards turned off, automatic n bays

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
Are you in compliance? They charged me a similar fee when I missed the deadline to do the PCI cerification. You now have to do the annual questionnaire, have a quarterly scan, then attest to the results. I had it credited when I complained.

I have never heard of this, but I just had it all installed about 6 months ago? I guess I need to call them!?

Rainway

Reaction score
I think it’s an annual charge if you’re not in PCI compliance.

KleanRide

Reaction score
Just got my statement from Worldpay and got whacked in December for a $199 "Discover Annual Fee" which was listed under "Other fees".

Did anyone else get same or similar charge?

Sequoia

AKA Duane H- 3 bay SS
Reaction score
I installed cryptopay in a SS 3 months ago. I have never heard of this?

bert79

Reaction score
I checked my statement and received a $199 "annual fee" but no "discover annual fee".

slash007

Reaction score
Just d/l my statements. Around 4.4% all in for Dec. and no large fee yet. Havne't figured out how to become PCI compliant with the new accounts yet as there is no mention of it on the IQ portal, so I'm sure it's coming soon.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Call world pay and they will refund you the annual fee. I was told by World pay if you are using Cryptopay no annual fee should be charged and they made some mistakes. Hope this helps!

Etowah

bert79

Reaction score
Call world pay and they will refund you the annual fee. I was told by World pay if you are using Cryptopay no annual fee should be charged and they made some mistakes. Hope this helps!
O wow that helps a LOT!! Good info. I will be on the phone with them this morning.

KleanRide

Reaction score
Yep, they must be watching this board. Got an email saying the fee will be credited.

H20man

Reaction score
I had the $199 annual fee on my December statement??? Called world pay and they said not a mistake and it is to help fund continual improvements to security blah blah blah.... But i could have misunderstood as the gentlemen on the phone as he had a very heavy accent and i couldn't understand him well???