What's new

Cryptopay statement question?

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
My fees have been averaging around 5-6%. This month they were almost 9.5%. I noticed a large fee on there called "regulatory compliance fee" for $79.50. This was the huge difference. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Thanks,

Troy

OurTown

Reaction score
I just checked our fees and it is right at 4.9%. Our average ticket is now just above $6. I do not see a fee with that name. The only one on our bank statement that is large like that is called "Withdrawal Worldpay / TYPE: MTHCHGS ".

OurTown

Reaction score
I just looked at the breakdown on the Worldpay statement and they are Processing Fees, Surcharge Fees, Other Fees. I assume you have those also?

slash007

Reaction score
My fees have been averaging around 5-6%. This month they were almost 9.5%. I noticed a large fee on there called "regulatory compliance fee" for $79.50. This was the huge difference. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Thanks,

Troy
Are you in compliance? They charged me a similar fee when I missed the deadline to do the PCI cerification. You now have to do the annual questionnaire, have a quarterly scan, then attest to the results. I had it credited when I complained.

Washingcars

Reaction score
Mine was 4.0 average ticket of $10.78 in April and 3.6 average ticket of $10.39 in May. Just installed swipers in self serve bays , wondering if my average ticket drops if my rate will increase 🤔
I have America Express cards turned off, automatic n bays

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
Are you in compliance? They charged me a similar fee when I missed the deadline to do the PCI cerification. You now have to do the annual questionnaire, have a quarterly scan, then attest to the results. I had it credited when I complained.

I have never heard of this, but I just had it all installed about 6 months ago? I guess I need to call them!?