What's new

Credit/Debit Card Importance?

Mchas

Reaction score
How many vacuums do you have and how much are you charging for those? Doing $500 a day in vacs is very high.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
How many vacuums do you have and how much are you charging for those? Doing $500 a day in vacs is very high.
We have 8 vacs, 3 are in a large covered area and well LED illuminated, Cleaned daily and work great.. we don't do $500 a day as you mentioned, the daily average is about $310 per day rain or shine.. We charge $3 - 3 minutes.. credit/debit/bills no Coins..

soonermajic

Reaction score
We have 8 vacs, 3 are in a large covered area and well LED illuminated, Cleaned daily and work great.. we don't do $500 a day as you mentioned, the daily average is about $310 per day rain or shine.. We charge $3 - 3 minutes.. credit/debit/bills no Coins..
How did i get dragged into this charade?!🤔😳🙄
So, you AVERAGE $10,000/MONTH in VACS?!!🧐🤯🙄

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
How did i get dragged into this charade?!🤔😳🙄
So, you AVERAGE $10,000/MONTH in VACS?!!🧐🤯🙄
No, we average about $8700 per month over 12 months. the vacs are cleaned daily, and checked for proper suction through the day several times.. we replace nozzles and hoses often.. Vacs are a great source of income if they maintained properly..

soonermajic

Reaction score
How often do u work you yourself, @ the wash? In today's age, I couldn't imagine having employees that'd clean vacs MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY! Of course, I also don't know of any wash anywhere that averages $9000/mo on VACS!

D&D U-Wash

Reaction score
It's NOT BS. CWB is trying to help SS OP'S. We put a lot of LOVE and HARD work into our SS. If you would do the same. You would see a BIG difference.

Randy

Reaction score
It's NOT BS. CWB is trying to help SS OP'S. We put a lot of LOVE and HARD work into our SS. If you would do the same. You would see a BIG difference.
And where is this high grossing car wash located?

D&D U-Wash

Reaction score
How often do u work you yourself, @ the wash? In today's age, I couldn't imagine having employees that'd clean vacs MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY! Of course, I also don't know of any wash anywhere that averages $9000/mo on VACS!
Well, you do NOW! Our vacs are cleaned daily. We check them for good suction a few times a day. We work 7 days a week.
9 am to 4 pm besides our employee is here from 8:30 am to 7 pm. Plus I'm on call 24/7.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
We clean vacs once a day, and check suction multiple times per day.. We have full time attendants.. and as far as not knowing anyone that does $9000 in vacs per month, well you have now!

D&D U-Wash

Reaction score
We LOVE what we do! It shows. It's our HOBBY. CWB has been doing it for 53 yrs. I have been doing it for 22 yrs.