What's new

Collage Football

lag

Reaction score
I was mainly pertaining to keeping our players out of jail... that is why I linked to the Fulmer cup.
:mad:This fulmer cup thing is crap.. My hawkeyes should be number 1.they are looking for a prison to play all their home games. :p

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
For convenience Georgia has hired a parole officer and a criminal attorney as assistant coaches to save the players some time.

lag

Reaction score
For convenience Georgia has hired a parole officer and a criminal attorney as assistant coaches to save the players some time.
Another arrest Sunday morning.... I like the above idea. I may pass it along

dclark3344

Reaction score
Baywatch,
With the Sooners very mild win over TCU only 25 points instead of the 40 point average and Floridas surprise loss. I would say that the Sooners are rising in the rankings. What do you have to say about that Baywatch or are you still crying in your beer?

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not worried. Did you catch that pounding TU gave the pigs. I would keep my focus on them for now. Lots of ball to play before Nov 22. #1 ranking by default I guess is still #1. And if you got too excited and couldnt finish looking at the rest of the rankings, we are at #7. If I did need to cry in my beer, it would still taste better than that 2% stuff yall have. Same goes for BOOMERSOONER! at least he is smart enough to live in Tx.

dclark3344

Reaction score
Baywatch.

Wow, I think I am losing my mind I was rooting for Texas Tech down to the last second of the game. First time Tech has beat a number 1 ranked team and to beat Texas that was an exciting game. I really got a kick out of the tech fans storming the field ...Twice LOL and the game was not over. Sing and dance while you can.

dclark3344

Reaction score
Bay Watch OUT here comes the Sooners

Oh, I'm not worried. Did you catch that pounding TU gave the pigs. I would keep my focus on them for now. Lots of ball to play before Nov 22. #1 ranking by default I guess is still #1. And if you got too excited and couldnt finish looking at the rest of the rankings, we are at #7. If I did need to cry in my beer, it would still taste better than that 2% stuff yall have. Same goes for BOOMERSOONER! at least he is smart enough to live in Tx.
LOOKS LIKE TU:D got a BOOMER SOONER pounding tonight. We really appreciate all you that came to Norman left your money here to take a loss like that. Baywatch I would skip the 6 point beer and hit something a little harder to kill the pain.LOL It really is hard for you guys to win here in OK.

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
Yeah, I crawled out of my hole this morning for the first time since Sat. I wasnt surprised by how OU played, I knew that was coming, but we stunk up the place. Not much else I can say. Maybe you can have pity on me as I will be rooting for the Aggies on Thursday. As BOOMERSOONER pointed out early, I am by blood an Aggie. I am also an adopted OSU fan so...

GO UTAH!!!

HAHA