What's new

Collage Football

lag

Reaction score
Ok... I have to admit that collage football is a passion of mine. I have season tickets to Iowa Hawkeye football for along time now ,and was wondering if any of you people out there enjoy the sport as much as I do.

Who is your "team" ,or favorite conference ?

Or, do you spend your Saturdays counting your quarters?;)

jfmoran

Reaction score
College or Collage?

Exactly which College did you go to that taught you to spell College like that?

Ok... I have to admit that collage football is a passion of mine. I have season tickets to Iowa Hawkeye football for along time now ,and was wondering if any of you people out there enjoy the sport as much as I do.

Who is your "team" ,or favorite conference ?

Or, do you spend your Saturdays counting your quarters?;)

chadrpalmer

Reaction score
i was wondering what it would be like to play football with a collage....that being said, go Badgers!

dclark3344

Reaction score
Boomer Sooner

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred, and when I die I will be Sooner dead. I park cars on my adjoining lots during football games when 80,000 fans come to see the beloved sooners score another win. You guessed it the football players are at my carwash washing those nice rides all year long. It is most thrilling to see the young men go from struggling athletes to NFL stars with multimillion dollar contracts. Bob Stoops does a great job of teaching them it is a TEAM and to always be humble, apprecative, and considerate. Many of the players will go mentor at the secondary schools and when they become famous they will sponser camps and charity events to give back to the community. Sorry I just can't help but get excited talking about the University of OK. Here is a link that will make your heart race. http://www.ci.norman.ok.us/links/boomer_sooner.htm

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
3344, do you park the cars in place of the athletes who are getting paid to do so. I wouldnt think a struggling college athlete could afford a nice ride but maybe things are different in OKC. Yeah, cheap shot. Come back to Lubbock as fast as you can. We can use another win over a top 10 team again. Remember, you need to win all of your games, not just most of them, and more importantly the ones at the end of the year, to be champs.

WRECK 'EM TECH

SplishSplash

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
ROLLTIDE! ROLLTIDE! ROLLTIDE!

SEC is the BEAST!!!

I also show support to the local (and wife's) favorite... \,,,/ HOOK EM' HORNS

mac

Reaction score
Personally I never got into sports that much, but I've discovered something about college sports that fascinates me. Just how do the bookies call a game a week in advance by a half point? Those guys are good. It got me to thinking that they should contract out the weather predictions. Most weather people have a hard time getting it right 48 hrs out. But these guys get a game between someone called Noles and Vols withing a half point a week out.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
View attachment 89

Go Spartans !!!

Big Ten !!!!
John,
The guys do a GREAT job cleaning, but they wear no protective gear at all! They at least need goggles and gloves. I would also consider respirators since the air born chemicals took my breath away. I can not help to be safety minded and I do not want to see either one of them hurt. They both worked very hard and the results were night and day!
Thanks,
Mark

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
GO DOGS!!!!

If Georgia can keep enought players out of jail they might make it to the BCS Championship Bowl.

BoomerSooner

Reaction score
3344, do you park the cars in place of the athletes who are getting paid to do so. I wouldnt think a struggling college athlete could afford a nice ride but maybe things are different in OKC. Yeah, cheap shot. Come back to Lubbock as fast as you can. We can use another win over a top 10 team again. Remember, you need to win all of your games, not just most of them, and more importantly the ones at the end of the year, to be champs.

WRECK 'EM TECH
I think I have to go with 3344 on this one BayWatch!!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!! And what is with this "Wreck 'Em Tech" crap??? I thought you were the Gig 'Em kinda guy????

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
"We are one place ahead of you on that...besides the championship bowl part!!"

I think it is a little too early to be celebrating yet especially with OU's recent bowl history. With 10 or 11 games to go I would keep the champagne on ice for a while before it turns into vinegar.

jwilson

Reaction score
"We are one place ahead of you on that...besides the championship bowl part!!"

I think it is a little too early to be celebrating yet especially with OU's recent bowl history. With 10 or 11 games to go I would keep the champagne on ice for a while before it turns into vinegar.
I was mainly pertaining to keeping our players out of jail... that is why I linked to the Fulmer cup.

dclark3344

Reaction score
Baywatch

Lets see what happens this time in Norman. It would be very humbling to be beat again by a team that on the best side is ranked 25. Lets see what the bookie spread is on this one. If you are coming to the game we will give you free parking on the south east side of the stadium.