What's new

Chemicals

MPW

Reaction score
Every single one of my chemicals is Ver-Tech. I inherited the wash this way with only two products being something else and we switched over. I'm sort of limited on options but I'm happy with the Ver-Tech products anyway. Black Knight and Lightning for Hi/Low presoak, Tru Pearl Shield, Snap Coat Tri Foam (I kind of liked the old stuff better, it had better show and colors, though this rinses far easier), can't recall what the cold wax is called... And then Bug-B-Gone, HighLine, Double Bond (the SS equivalent to Tru Pearl), their tire and engine cleaner, etc etc, I can't remember the names of the other stuff. I don't have a ton of comparisons but I don't have any complaints. I'm in Montana, so some very scuzzy/old/muddy/icy/road grimey stuff goes through the wash and comes out looking great.

CO Ceramics Guy

Reaction score
I use Quest products in 3 Laser360+s. I use a HF low pH presoak first...then high pH. I really feel like Im getting 95% clean cars and am happy with those results and my price. However, I dont think I would EVER pass a white towel test.
Interesting that you’re using low pH first. Have seen better drying when pH of surface is lower at final rinse for water breaking and when hitting dryers.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Every single one of my chemicals is Ver-Tech. I inherited the wash this way with only two products being something else and we switched over. I'm sort of limited on options but I'm happy with the Ver-Tech products anyway. Black Knight and Lightning for Hi/Low presoak, Tru Pearl Shield, Snap Coat Tri Foam (I kind of liked the old stuff better, it had better show and colors, though this rinses far easier), can't recall what the cold wax is called... And then Bug-B-Gone, HighLine, Double Bond (the SS equivalent to Tru Pearl), their tire and engine cleaner, etc etc, I can't remember the names of the other stuff. I don't have a ton of comparisons but I don't have any complaints. I'm in Montana, so some very scuzzy/old/muddy/icy/road grimey stuff goes through the wash and comes out looking great.
Aunt & Uncle live in Hamilton. Ha

MEP001

Reaction score
Your quote is meaningless.
When I first went to your Facebook page, it was just random pictures of car washes. When I Googled your email address just now, it only gives results for Javastasia Distributors Halaal Meats. The Facebook page from before no longer shows anything as if it's been shut down or made private. These types of things usually indicate a scammer.

washnshine

Reaction score
A CURRENT PICTURE SIR
Nice looking wash. From your signage, it looks like each bay is dedicated to a different wash package. So the cheapest wash is performed in one bay, the middle in the next, and the most expensive in another. Is that correct, or am I misreading it?

What do your prices equate to in US Dollars?

Looks like you have a good thorough prep.

Reaction score
Nice looking wash. From your signage, it looks like each bay is dedicated to a different wash package. So the cheapest wash is performed in one bay, the middle in the next, and the most expensive in another. Is that correct, or am I misreading it?

What do your prices equate to in US Dollars?

Looks like you have a good thorough prep.
Thank you !!!
We have taken out the Silver package as people were going for the higher end washes as the silver included only a basic wash.
We have our diamond and gold and would be introducing another higher end VIP wash soon.....Prices are in Trinidad and Tobago dollars or TTD.
1USD = $7TTD
GOLD = $11USD
DIAMOND =$16USD.

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE.

THANK YOU

Attachments

washnshine

Reaction score
Thank you !!!
We have taken out the Silver package as people were going for the higher end washes as the silver included only a basic wash.
We have our diamond and gold and would be introducing another higher end VIP wash soon.....Prices are in Trinidad and Tobago dollars or TTD.
1USD = $7TTD
GOLD = $11USD
DIAMOND =$16USD.

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE.

THANK YOU
Looks like you are getting clean and shiny cars - that is what we are all trying to do - nice work!

What chemicals do you use. Do you have the same brands we have in the US, or something else?

Reaction score
Looks like you are getting clean and shiny cars - that is what we are all trying to do - nice work!

What chemicals do you use. Do you have the same brands we have in the US, or something else?
YES it's cleaning BUT we are using too much product.......Would be introducing some USA products soon.

Do you have an iba touchless?
What Chemicals do you use?

washnshine

Reaction score
YES it's cleaning BUT we are using too much product.......Would be introducing some USA products soon.

Do you have an iba touchless?
What Chemicals do you use?
No. I have a friction tunnel and self serve car wash bays. I use Simoniz chemicals. There are a lot of members on this forum that have touchless IBA’s and have a lot of knowledge on chemicals.