What's new

Chemicals

Chris7406

Reaction score
I'm getting a laserwash 360+ installed in August. Curious if anyone has any experience with ver-tech labs for chemicals. My rep is swearing up and down that is amazing and I went through a wash they installed that uses that product and it was great. I'm mostly interested in their tru pearl line. I want the best for my customers but also don't want to charge $20 a wash to get a clean car.

washnshine

Reaction score
You shouldn’t have to charge $20 to get a clean car, but depending on your market, you may be able to charge $20 for your top wash. $20 is the new $15 in many places!

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Chris, what were the Ver-Tech products the wash was running that impressed you so much? What did you like….the cleaning, fragrance, colors etc?

Chris7406

Reaction score
Chris, what were the Ver-Tech products the wash was running that impressed you so much? What did you like….the cleaning, fragrance, colors etc?
Overall quality of how well it cleaned. I'm just looking for consistency. My car didn't have many bugs but it was quite dirty. Passed the white towel test. I'll try them and I can always change later if I'm not happy.

MC3033

Reaction score
Highly recommend ver-tech. There cleaning ability is absolutely fantastic. The rest of their products are solid with a few outstanding (Tru Pearl clean and shield are great) but can get expensive.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
How expensive are we talking here? I'm talking operator costs. If ver tech has the magic bullet that will pass a white towel test on 95% of cars I'm interested.

Chris7406

Reaction score
How expensive are we talking here? I'm talking operator costs. If ver tech has the magic bullet that will pass a white towel test on 95% of cars I'm interested.
My rep told me once it's dialed in I should be at around 1.50 chem cost for top wash. We'll see if that holds true. I also am hoping to tour their facility. It's only about a 20 minute drive from my house.

Reaction score
I have a IBA touchless and would like an update from someone regarding the Tru pearl chemical......Do you have any videos or pictures?

Chris7406

Reaction score
We have been running the ver-tech line for 4 months now and it's working quite well. Some of the road film wasn't coming off and now we're into winter so I'll have to reevaluate in the spring.

traveler17

Reaction score
We have been running the ver-tech line for 4 months now and it's working quite well. Some of the road film wasn't coming off and now we're into winter so I'll have to reevaluate in the spring.
thanks for the update. I feel like I’ve tried pretty much all of it and have never seen a touchless pass a white towel test

Monte

Reaction score
I use Quest products in 3 Laser360+s. I use a HF low pH presoak first...then high pH. I really feel like Im getting 95% clean cars and am happy with those results and my price. However, I dont think I would EVER pass a white towel test.

water guy

Reaction score
Is the chemical pretty hard on the equipment? There's a D&S 2yrs old not far from me and they use Warsaw it looks pretty rough.

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
I use Quest products in 3 Laser360+s. I use a HF low pH presoak first...then high pH. I really feel like Im getting 95% clean cars and am happy with those results and my price. However, I dont think I would EVER pass a white towel test.
Wanted to try that,but was talked our of it. I use Warsaw Wonder + & it works very good.

Monte

Reaction score
Honestly, I have very little trouble. I change some check valves and HF injector every 2 months on average. I'm fine with handling it.

Rondo

Reaction score
Chris

Exactly which of the Ver-Tech line are you using? I'm about to try their Low SSC 100 and double drawing the True Pearl Clean 2x and their High SSC200