What's new

car wash canopies company

Billbo

Reaction score
I'm glad you at least received your canopies albeit 9 months later. I'm at a year and half and still no canopies. Sent me a pic the other day of some frames in a shop and said he was finally working on them.

Big Splash Car Wash

Reaction score
I'm glad you at least received your canopies albeit 9 months later. I'm at a year and half and still no canopies. Sent me a pic the other day of some frames in a shop and said he was finally working on them.
If a group civil suit is something people would be interested in I would most definitely love to end his business. He will most definitely intimidate people into buying from him that don't check other sources (especially new buyers like us).

Billbo

Reaction score
I'm in. We really need to do something. I just don't understand how he gets away with this.

DBerst

Reaction score
Jim Lewis stole 5,675 from us 4 years ago. It seems like he delivers a few canopies just to keep the guise up, but his business is an actual scam. I was able to get a hold of him last week for the first time in years. If he doesn't return the money in the next 30 days, I'm going to organize a group to press criminal charges against him.
Did you ever file charges against him? I just got taken as well.

Etowah