What's new

blaming your president

celica

Reaction score
Being a Canadian, i have watched how the media and opposition parties have blamed your president for the death toll. Here in Canada, both the media and the opposition parties haven't done that. It's been treated here as a heath issue that's the responsibility of the province and the local health unit. The province makes the quarantine and rules about masks, etc. I'm not a fan of our Prime Minister, but would never blame him for the 10,000 Canadians that have died from covid. Anyways, just an observation from and outsider looking in.

MEP001

Reaction score
They're blaming Trump for the most ridiculous things, even going so far as outright lies like that he's racist. They can't come up with a bit of proof on that one, but they're saying it anyway. Then they say crap like if he appoints someone to replace Ginsberg that they'll "burn the place down." I hope he charges them with treason.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
They blame Trump for everything... Sun not shining? Trump's fault. Stub your toe? Trump's fault. Didn't wash your hands/wear mask and got covid? Trump's fault.

It's nauseating.

Although he really didn't help himself at the debate.

yhannat

Reaction score
I bet Justin Trudeau does not hold massive rallies in the middle of a pandemic, spread misinformation and discourage people from wearing masks. I bet that's why!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
At some point Trump had to get aggressive & respond to Biden's smooth manipulation ... ideally there would have been a better way than to go over the 2 minute limit etc. I saw absolutely clear evidence on C-Span & other sources where Biden "clearly drunk with power" boisterously "showing off to other members of foreign policy panel" made sure the Ukrainian reputable prosecutor's valid process was improperly short circuited! It took some serious aggressiveness to work that to the forefront despite objections. To say different was a big lie & the House Dem Control made it possible for the terrible "waste of resources" impeachment charade.

Hopefully, the silent majority in the USA can see through that despite the mainstream media-swamp pretending that Biden did not misuse his power during his time as VP. No ... the selective enforcement hounds from the "swamp" zeroed in on President Trump. IMHO them being jealous that Donald Trump won the presidency fair & square! The politicization of this worldwide pandemic was started by the Biden & "half truth" news media.

Celica "from our neighboring worthwhile high denomination coin country of Canada" makes an excellent point!!! There had been plenty of warnings about potential endemic-pandemic .... the blame of COVID-19 unnecessary deaths ... if anything should be more on the House being pre-occupied & obsessed with impeachment instead of preparing for "real life & death" preparation concerns!

Last edited:

Wash4Life

Reaction score
They're blaming Trump for the most ridiculous things, even going so far as outright lies like that he's racist. They can't come up with a bit of proof on that one, but they're saying it anyway. Then they say crap like if he appoints someone to replace Ginsberg that they'll "burn the place down." I hope he charges them with treason.
The funny part is that Biden has said racist things. The "chains" comment comes to mind and describing Obama as the first "clean" black candidate. Heck, his choice for VP implied he was a racist during their first debate together.

Etowah

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Wanted to post that our mechanic and his wife both have Covid currently and it’s kicking their ass so far. Cost us a trip to repair a hydraulic line last night. We’ll obviously continue paying him for time he misses and will pick up the slack, but this is certainly real and ramping up everywhere. Stay safe and be careful out there!

John J Spokas

Reaction score
They blame Trump for everything... Sun not shining? Trump's fault. Stub your toe? Trump's fault. Didn't wash your hands/wear mask and got covid? Trump's fault.

It's nauseating.

I have NEVER heard anybody blame DJT for the sun not shining or for toe stubbage. I do blame him for practically ignoring the pandemic AND especially for passing along incorrect information about it and how to deal with it.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I have NEVER heard anybody blame DJT for the sun not shining or for toe stubbage. I do blame him for practically ignoring the pandemic AND especially for passing along incorrect information about it and how to deal with it.
Who had the correct information and the way to deal with it?

Wash4Life

Reaction score
I understand those who are looking to blame one person or one thing for the COVID crisis. Lives have been upended, and they want someone or something to pay. However, COVID has shown itself to be too big for a world of nearly 8 billion to fix.

That is not to say there is no blame to around. For me, the blames lies in the response. Millions of Americans were told by their local and state governments their jobs were not essential. Businesses were shut without trying to think of ways to keep them open. People panicked and raided grocery stores. You had hundred of people together spreading COVID in the early going. The unemployment systems could not handle the load.

And what did New York do? They put sick elderly people with COVID into nursing homes. How many people did that end up infecting and killing?

I'm a Marylander. Yumi Hogan, the wife of our governor was able to orchestrate a deal getting Maryland $9 milllion worth of test kits from her native country of South Korea. The tests were incomplete.

Overall, we are relying on a bad testing system. Tests are treated as Gospel despite the amounts of false positives and negatives. Ohio's Governor DeWitt tested positive only for it be revealed as a false positive. Most people with false tests are not in line to be tested continually like a politician.

Let's not forget Pelois and her famous hair styling sans mask. Then she has the nerve to say she was set up. Nobody forced you to go to a salon, Nancy.

Certainly there are going to be written about the CDC's and the WHO's poor response. On the subject of the CDC, they said that COVID-positive people could vote in person.

I could go on, but I will go with one last thing. Governments did not take into account caution fatigue was going to happen. They just assumed people were going to act a certain way.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I could go on, but I will go with one last thing. Governments did not take into account caution fatigue was going to happen. They just assumed people were going to act a certain way.
IMHO ... a line was crossed in the worst possible way ... when big city thugs were allowed by their far leftist mayors using Covid-19 as a convenient excuse to prevent proper "secure chain of custody" of ballots etc. Just look at election maps that give location based evidence ... in terms of where "big city vs more rural" numbers occurring all over the country. Most likely not just a coincidence & needs to be addressed in terms of fairness & not letting that type of behavior to get out of hand.

Albeit ... at a possible sacrifice of personal time ... citizens need to look at maps that show specific counties in every state across the USA. I did & that confirmed what I initially just had "healthy skepticism about" in terms of city slickers ganging up on the more rural when it comes to candidates & issues. I just went back to the politico site thinking I could link for the forum ... & I found what appears to be another manipulation of what the internet & media wants to allow the public to see.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Recorded Unedited => LIVE: Pennsylvania Senate Public Hearing on Election Issues (ntd.com)

Today's above "click on link" Gettysburg hearing that actually finally allowed courageous private citizens to explain what they put under penalty of perjury (affidavits) about what happened in the home state of my since 1997 hired main help & where my "in Vietnam" veteran brother ... not a Vietnam era vet like the "No Dapl" media glamorized Nathan Phillip ... was born while my momma was there for defense (Philly) working as a "Rosie the Riveter" during WWII. BTW ... the city of Philly was where the recent Gosnell movie ... based on the 5 year process for that specific judicial trial.

I remember being in 1980 in Detroit in the same Election counting Cobo Hall Arena while attending the ICA Convention held there at the time. Detroit ... another 2020 disputed election area.

IMHO ... I truly believe this is "PERTINENT" to the original poster's intent & title of "BLAMING YOUR PRESIDENT" by a fellow car wash operator from Canada.