What's new

blaming your president

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
The unspoken testing being done is the issue of the mask.
We exhale carbon dioxide into the mask.
Because of the mask a large percentage of the carbon dioxide is retained in the mask after each breath.,
With every breath we are inhaling a larger amount of carbon monoxide then oxygen.
The question is how this will effect everybody‘s health over the long term.

Last edited:

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Recorded Unedited => LIVE: Pennsylvania Senate Public Hearing on Election Issues (ntd.com)

Today's above "click on link" Gettysburg hearing that actually finally allowed courageous private citizens to explain what they put under penalty of perjury (affidavits) about what happened in the home state of my since 1997 hired main help & where my "in Vietnam" veteran brother ... not a Vietnam era vet like the "No Dapl" media glamorized Nathan Phillip ... was born while my momma was there for defense (Philly) working as a "Rosie the Riveter" during WWII. BTW ... the city of Philly was where the recent Gosnell movie ... based on the 5 year process for that specific judicial trial.

I remember being in 1980 in Detroit in the same Election counting Cobo Hall Arena while attending the ICA Convention held there at the time. Detroit ... another 2020 disputed election area.

IMHO ... I truly believe this is "PERTINENT" to the original poster's intent & title of "BLAMING YOUR PRESIDENT" by a fellow car wash operator from Canada.
I’m reminded of the following movie quote:

The Big Lebowski : What in God's holy name are you blathering about? The Dude : I'll tell you what I'm blathering about... I've got information man! New shit has come to light!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
The unspoken testing being done is the issue of the mask.
We exhale carbon dioxide into the mask.
Because of the mask a large percentage of the carbon dioxide is retained in the mask after each breath.,
With every breath we are inhaling a larger amount of carbon monoxide then oxygen.
The question is how this will effect everybody‘s health over the long term.
Surgeons wear them every day for hours at a time. I think we'll be fine...

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Surgeons wear them every day for hours at a time. I think we'll be fine...
IMHO ... the more guaranteed to be effective more safe to use N95 surgical mask costs came down enough & became available enough. It was absolutely important to have normal expected & required by law bipartisan verification of ballots. Covid-19 should not have been an excuse to have allowed for illegal partisan non verification!
View attachment PelosiTrueColors.mp4