What's new

Best Sellers In Your Drop Shelf Vendors

cdreed06

Reaction score
Hello everybody. At our wash we have 3 drop shelf vendors in use vending blue towels, window cleaner, and Armour All. We had the opportunity to purchase 5 more and did. So now we are trying to figure out the best use for them and I was wanting to know what your best sellers are. I know most are going to the new glass front but we can't afford that yet. Thanks in advance.

Kirb

Reaction score
Black Ice, New Car, and Watermelon Little Trees are my best selling air fresheners.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
If I could only have 1 drop shelf vendor, it would be the 5 column little trees vendor. Assuming the new vendors you got are single column, I'd strongly suggest you use 2 or 3 of them for little trees.

Next would be armor all and towels, then window cleaner and dash wipes. Followed by a tire treatment such as black jack.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Stopped Selling little trees a while ago when I got into the custom Fresheners. Nice to see my ad hanging from the mirror. Nice reminder where to go when the car is dirty. Acceptance has been great. Even had some request those instead of the tree.

Other items that sell well

AA cleaner packs.

Bug and tar Packs.

Black Jack Tire dressing packs.

Just for leather packs.

BTW anyone notice the KR Blue towels now seem to cost more than the white ones?

Hoser06

Reaction score
AA proc sponge
AA cleaner sponge
Meguiar's Quik Interior Wipes (sells great when placed beside AA sponges for an alternative)
Trees: New Car, Vanillaroma, Black Ice

Question, anyone have an alternative to the Blue Magic Glass Cleaner wipes that they prefer? I find that the Blue Magic ones leave streaks.

cheers

MEP001

Reaction score
Hoser06 said:
Question, anyone have an alternative to the Blue Magic Glass Cleaner wipes that they prefer? I find that the Blue Magic ones leave streaks.
One of our best sellers is the plain "Wet Towels."

cdreed06

Reaction score
Thank you all for the suggestions. It helps out alot. Some of those things I had not considered.

crewchief97

Reaction score
Stopped Selling little trees a while ago when I got into the custom Fresheners. Nice to see my ad hanging from the mirror. Nice reminder where to go when the car is dirty.

Earl where do you get the custom fresheners? Terry

JustClean

Reaction score
Hello everybody. At our wash we have 3 drop shelf vendors in use vending blue towels, window cleaner, and Armour All. We had the opportunity to purchase 5 more and did. So now we are trying to figure out the best use for them and I was wanting to know what your best sellers are. I know most are going to the new glass front but we can't afford that yet. Thanks in advance.
My best selling items by far is Amor All cleaner and Amor All protectant. With the fragrance it's New Car, Vanilla & Black Ice (in that order). Hope that helps.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
We sell about a case of the small cans of window spray cleaner from Car Wash Superstore every month or two.
Also Ozium fragrance sell good.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Stopped Selling little trees a while ago when I got into the custom Fresheners. Nice to see my ad hanging from the mirror. Nice reminder where to go when the car is dirty. Acceptance has been great. Even had some request those instead of the tree.

AA cleaner packs.

Bug and tar Packs.

Just for leather packs.

Where do you buy your custom fresheners from and how much do they cost?

rdarwa

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their vending supplies? I was looking for the little trees and meguiars products.

seattleguy

Reaction score

AA cleaner packs.

Bug and tar Packs.

Just for leather packs.

Where do you buy the custom fresheners from and how much are they?