What's new

Best Payment Options?

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
We want to switch to Monex but will wait to see if they get the remote start function option going and implement gift/fleet cards. They also may not work on an MDB protocol vending machine but will work on pulse which I think are how Laurel drop shelf vendors work. Nayax might be fine but the negativity about their customer service taking so long to get back to you turns us off. Looked at Wash Card again recently but they are still off the mark. There is no perfect credit card system. They all have compromises so for now it's Cryptopay for us.
Just yanked my Nayax and replaced with Monex to test out. I did not care how well Nayax worked. I was so fed up with the worlds slowest mostly impossible to get a hold of customer service I had to make a switch. Not only that, my Nayax reader, though count up, kept randomly going into some kind of count down mode putting the swipers offline for up to 30 minutes at times. Of course I received no help from Nayax on this, since they never answer the phones. Time will tell how the Monex is. Testing out at one site for now. The units are very nice, though usability is limited (no fleet, no test cards, no remote turn on, etc.) Despite, only thing I’m already not a fan of is their vendor portal. It is way behind Nayax and Cryptopay for information as well as usability. (No app, website isn’t even optimized to use on a phone) Most of my sites are Cryptopay and you can’t beat their customer service and web portal. Just not a fan of their current tap and swipe set up. (Looking forward to the new improved tap coming out soon) As of now, it’s very costly for both swipe and tap. Lastly Cryptopay, you need weekend customer service in an emergency. After all, Cryptopay serves mostly carwashes and laundry that are busiest on weekends. Whatever I choose to eventually land on, it will never be Nayax again.