What's new

Been searching but no luck

Reaction score
That's what I do, since the cash price scrolls on the timer, but if your CC minimum is different startup price you might want or need to post it separately or program it into a custom message on the timer.
Thanks I’ll do that

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I there is an issue with the swiper hitting when the door opens, perhaps you could do a "Standoff" like I did on my vacs but to make swiping easier. I took 2 pieces of 3/16 lexan and made a base plate - doubled it up and this goes between base of swiper and door.

MEP001

Reaction score
Not with the swiper in the center of the door top to bottom.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
@FastLaneCarWash - Get a few extra credit card instruction signs made up. You'll see after a year or so that people will hit their cards just below your swiper as they pull them through. You'll soon have a bunch of lines/tore up sign right underneath the swiper. Thus, build another sign and fasten it next to the box and/or have new stickers to replace the ones on the box. Another thought is to get a thick, clear sticker to place over the instructions to reduce the wear and tear.

Reaction score
T
@FastLaneCarWash - Get a few extra credit card instruction signs made up. You'll see after a year or so that people will hit their cards just below your swiper as they pull them through. You'll soon have a bunch of lines/tore up sign right underneath the swiper. Thus, build another sign and fasten it next to the box and/or have new stickers to replace the ones on the box. Another thought is to get a thick, clear sticker to place over the instructions to reduce the wear and tear.
thanks for the advice. I never thought about that. I will look into the clear sticker to go over it.