What's new

Acw 4/5 and Goldline display

bert79

Reaction score
Has anyone had similar problems with the red scrolling display for the acw 4/5 and goldline? The display is from cryptopay and came with our retrofit kit. It was installed for less than a year and began to lose vertical stripes of lights. Now we have to get a new one to the tune of $475.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Has anyone had similar problems with the red scrolling display for the acw 4/5 and goldline? The display is from cryptopay and came with our retrofit kit. It was installed for less than a year and began to lose vertical stripes of lights. Now we have to get a new one to the tune of $475.
When i put my retro fit kit on my goldine i could not get the scrolling message to work at all once installing the retrofit display.

Randy

Reaction score
They are repairable, Send it back to Cryptopay for repair, it should be on warranty. The display for the ACW-4/5 is completely different than the Goldline display.

bert79

Reaction score
Unfortunately the display was purchased long before it was installed. It was purchased about 6 months before installation. It has been installed
For about 11 months so unfortunately we dont fall under warranty. I will however send the problem one in to be repaired so i have a spare. I would expect them to stand behind their product slightly more.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Yep, I have two out of four Hamiltons with bad lines/pixels in the display. All a year or less Didn't want to send them in because I assume I won't be able to take cards while they get repaired.

wyatt

Reaction score
Had the same problem. First one went out within two weeks of installation. Cryptopay sent me a new one free of charge. Now 6 months later I'm losing lines again.....

bert79

Reaction score
Just an update. We did buy a new display and installed it. Cryptopay private messaged me on the forum and offered to talk to me about the problem. I called them and they fixed the problem display at no cost to me (except shipping). So now at least I have a backup. I am happy with Cryptopay's customer service in this instance. Nice to know that they monitor the forum.

water guy

Reaction score
I'm needing one on our Goldline who has the best one to use? The Goldline is 15yrs old.

bert79

Reaction score
I'm needing one on our Goldline who has the best one to use? The Goldline is 15yrs old.
As far as I understand if you have cryptopay on the acw 4/5 or the goldline you have to have the display from cryptopay because the antenna for the wifi is actually built into the display itself, which explains the high price tag for a new display.

Randy

Reaction score
If you just need a new display, I think Dixmor is the best.
The Dixmor display is nice and bright, only problem is the LED pixels don't last very long and you have to send it in for repair.