What's new

2017 ICA Convention

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I'm staying at the Courtyard Mariott across the street from the convention center. Flying in an probably going to walk or Uber where ever.

soapy

Reaction score
Pat, I might be able to make the Monday dinner. What time and place have you guys decided on? I just got a room at the westgate connected to the convention center for $40 a night.

Last edited:

soapy

Reaction score
I think we are trying to go to the steakhouse in circus circus. Pat got delayed on flights and will be a little late. If I hear anything I will post it here

soapy

Reaction score
The new IBA that uses ultrasonic waves to clean a car without water or soap was pretty interesting. Operational cost of .05 cents per car. OK ..... just pulling your leg

soapy

Reaction score
I have been back from the WCA/ICA show for a couple of days and here are my observations and report. For those running Crypto pay they introduced a new card reader system that will now be able to count quarters deposited in each bay. It also will have a capability to offer certain software to track each bay and notify you when it is time to empty your coin vaults and generate reports for usage. The new readers as I understood it would be $50 more or $400 once the current stock of older readers are sold out. The use of the software will be an additional charge to unlock the report features. Very little new stuff for the SS side of things. All the R and D is going to express washes from what I saw. I mentioned a few new ideas to some of the equipment mfg. for the SS side of things and they all seemed uninterested in doing anything for the SS market. I explained to a few companies that I would like to see a dual head foam brush setup that offered a stiffer tire and wheel brush on the backside of the soft hog hair foam brush. A couple of companies showed some interest in that and might work on a future offering.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I I explained to a few companies that I would like to see a dual head foam brush setup that offered a stiffer tire and wheel brush on the backside of the soft hog hair foam brush. A couple of companies showed some interest in that and might work on a future offering.
How would you control which side the soap came out of?

slash007

Reaction score
Is KleenRite not doing a show free shipping promotion this year? Anyone at the show know if they offered one and just aren't advertising it?

MEP001

Reaction score
They did a Kleen-Scene free shipping offer in February and one in March for the SCWA show.

slash007

Reaction score
I saw the March one, but held out for an ICA show special. Guess they changed it up this year.

soapy

Reaction score
If you ordered at the show they would give you free shipping on most things.