What's new

Zoro Promos

MEP001

Reaction score

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Thanks washnvac, My luck is that ... the grease gun kit of interest states not eligible for any promo code. Other items in cart appear to accept the code though. I am taking the complete order elsewhere going with Dewalt instead of Milwaukee. I do try to make an extra effort to buy local but if they don't don't stock the item anyway ... it makes more sense to source it elsewhere.

MEP001

Reaction score
I am taking the complete order elsewhere going with Dewalt instead of Milwaukee. I do try to make an extra effort to buy local
It hardly matters where you buy Dewalt or Milwaukee since neither is made in the U.S.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
It hardly matters where you buy Dewalt or Milwaukee since neither is made in the U.S.
We just received our $200+ DeWALT 20VDC Grease Gun Kit & it clearly says on it "Proudly made in the USA with Global Materials".

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
Nothing DeWalt sells is fully manufactured in the USA. DeWalt tools with that label are only assembled in USA with parts made in Brazil, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Czech Republic, Mexico, China, and few to none actually made here.