What's new

Zep Soaps

firedigger

Reaction score
When I was in high school I worked at a heavy equipment dealership. All we ever used was Zep products, I think they called the one we used to clean equipment a floor cleaner, but it cut through grease like mineral spirits. As far as washing their powder worked good also, and the cherry bomb hand cleaner is great!

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I used to use the zep tfree soap, and their mango wax for ss. Not bad products, but they are a little over priced. If you decide to go with them, after they tell you the price, they are negotiable. I think i would buy 7 55g drums and get the 8th free. Don't pay retail

MEP001

Reaction score
Zep uses independent salesmen, and you're pretty much at the mercy of your local one in regards to price. If you're lucky and get one who will keep you stocked and not gouge you, it's a good way to go. Their chemicals are expensive but very good and very concentrated.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I use Zep products for everything. Mep is right about the price being negotiable. I have a really good Rep who makes sure I never run low on product. Zep has so many different products, its easy to find the right ones for your set-up. Everything I use from them is super concentrated and that helps keep cost down.

captain cw

Reaction score
Careful with their pre-soak. It can be aggressive on fittings Good products, watch the pricing.