What's new

Youtube carwash reviewer

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Annoying voice. I had to stop the vid before the 1st pass of presoak was done.

MDrost1

Reaction score
Interesting idea. I suppose it keeps owner operators on their toes.

I have watched a few of his videos. One thing I don’t like is that he only offers his perspective from inside the vehicle. In the videos I watched, I never saw the vehicle before it was washed, and after it was washed. Important in my book.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I appreciate the videos it helps me recognize what I may need to improve on from a customer's perspective, not that they are always right but it helps, I agree with MDrost1 it does keep owner/operators on their toes and it should because in this day in age the internet can be very helpful or down right deadly to business owner.

soapy

Reaction score
Things I picked up on that customers like, A sign that lets the customer know what is going on and what is being applied. Sizzle-- good foam coverage and colors, smells get customer reactions. Dryers-- I think most of the videos show he is not satisfied with most dryers on IBAs. I agree that you need to see before and after results on the outside of the car.

sparkey

Reaction score
I have watched several of this guys videos. Great place to learn about the different automatic machines.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
You make money for him every time you watch from the ad on the site.