1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Mayo
1/4 cup Buttermilk
1 1/2 tbls white vinegar
2 1/2 tbls lemon juice

Might taste like KFC's ;)

MEP001

Reaction score
I hate KFC's. Actually I hate KFC. Just last week I decided to give them another shot after several years of passing them by, and when they told me it would be 10 minutes for my boneless wing order I drove off.

Reaction score
I hate KFC's. Actually I hate KFC. Just last week I decided to give them another shot after several years of passing them by, and when they told me it would be 10 minutes for my boneless wing order I drove off.
So that makes my recipe bad?:(

MikeV

Reaction score
No, it doesn't make your recipe bad, in fact, if I can remember correctly, I liked KFC coleslaw. But like MEP, I don't go there. Ever try to get a real breast there? If you can get one, it costs an arm and leg....or is that a wing and a leg. Anyway, I go to Popeye's, you get real wings and real breasts.

MEP001

Reaction score
Michael McKernan said:
So that makes my recipe bad?
I don't even like coleslaw to begin with, but I really dislike KFC's.

There are a lot of reasons I don't go there anymore, foremost is the lousy service. They're slow, order is almost always wrong, I've even pulled up to the drive-thru 15 minutes before closing to have them turn off the menu light on me and say "We're closed." The flavor of their chicken is good, but there's no meat on it. The roast chicken was good when they did the whole bird on a rotisserie, but now that they try to roast the cut-up pieces it's too dry. Also, how do they manage to make 9 pieces from a chicken?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Also, how do they manage to make 9 pieces from a chicken?
Maybe they are counting the McNuggets:D.

Mike I like cole slaw and yours sounds great, but I doubt if I would eat it. Ribs are my all time favorite meal, so after eating enough of yours to make me puke I can't imagine having room for slaw. We're going to have to do the KC Nascar race so I can sample those ribs.

Etowah