What's new

You decide

Etowah

mac

Reaction score
I would like to just state some facts that are not in dispute:
1. Trump would get 50,000+ people at a rally. Biden would be lucky to get 50 total. Yet on election day everyone showed up?
2. Some voting precincts recorded more votes than those registered. Some a lot more.
3. When some states announced vote totals, the number had a decimal point. For instance one was 22,456,342.2 Would someone please tell this old Iowa boy how you can get .2 tenths of a vote?
4. In PA the voting standard was changed by the governor, who said mail in ballots don't need a verifiable signature.
5. The democrat party has fought tooth and nail from having dead people and those who moved away, from being remover from the voter registration.
6. Most states used to Covid virus as an excuse to just mail out ballots to most everyone. Mail out ballots are easy to cheat. Even top democrats have said this.
7. Some mail out ballots only had one vote for Biden. No other candidate selected for any other post.
8. New Jersey, along with some other states, just stopped counting around 8 PM. At that time Trump was ahead by 700,000 votes. When they restarted counting in the middle of the night, Biden was ahead.
9. When Barak won, he resigned his senate seat within 8 days. Harris still has not dome that. Think she knows something?
I could go on and on, but many people's eyes glaze over when you bring this up. I have to be careful what I say in public, partly out of respect for the webmaster, and partly out of fear the Clintons will suicide me. If Biden gets in we are screwed. It will mean the dems know how to rig an election. And did I mention one of Biden's first acts would be to legalize over 11 million illegals? Makes them eligible for all sorts of government handouts. You decide.