What's new

Xtra services

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a good article in a trade magazine about providing extra services in your detail shop. They mentioned pickup and delivery, which I do provide.

The article also suggested oil changes (I could co op this w/ a local place I like) and gas fillup. I really like this idea and I bet customers would, too. Also, I could easily do wiper blades (many many cars we detail need new blades). Other ideas; check/fill tire pressure, washer fluid, etc. A detail shop like mine could really go all out and offer lots of extras for people who appreciate the convenience and d.i.f.m. state of mind.:)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
When you pickup and deliver, be sure and tell your insurance company, you need special coverage.

Turbo

Reaction score
There is a good article in a trade magazine about providing extra services in your detail shop. They mentioned pickup and delivery, which I do provide.

The article also suggested oil changes (I could co op this w/ a local place I like) and gas fillup. I really like this idea and I bet customers would, too. Also, I could easily do wiper blades (many many cars we detail need new blades). Other ideas; check/fill tire pressure, washer fluid, etc. A detail shop like mine could really go all out and offer lots of extras for people who appreciate the convenience and d.i.f.m. state of mind.:)
Waxman,

I have read your posts for the last few years. I have been meaning to contact you regarding detailing. These are some good ideas. I think I could benefit you based on your email above by discussing extra services (I have a quick lube and car wash).

PM to discuss.

Thanks

Turbo

Chicago, 3 bay JL, 3 bay 33, 1 auto