What's new

X-Stream IBA

Deepshift

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the X-Stream brand of IBA? It's a Virginia based company. I've never heard of them but recently saw them at a regional show. Any reports about performance, reliability, etc. would be appreciated.

ToFarGone20

Reaction score
great

Our X-Stream has been up and going a little over 4 months. I am very pleased thus far. I have customers that will wait in line to use it instead of going to one of the other empty autos at the same site. If you are serious about a new auto you wouldn't be wasting your time taking a hard look at this machine. We did our homework and needed the right machine to fit our needs...we got it.

So far our best day was 133 cars through this new machine (open from 7-5:30 due to cold weather). Right at 16 cars per hour was as fast as we have washed them.

It is tough and very simple in design. We did our own install and don't regret it at all.

If you have any questions you can pm me.

A.J.

Obeco1

Reaction score
ToFarGone20 where are you located? I'd like to see the x-stream .

Tim01

Reaction score
ToFarGone,

I'm surprised the X-Stream only did 133 cars in 10 hrs when my slow
WashWorld did 100 cars. I thought the advertising is approximately 2:40
mins for top wash. That should generate at least 20 cars per hour.

ToFarGone20

Reaction score
That was the average for the entire day (time I was there). I guess I didn't explain it that well. I can only wash them as fast as they come into the wash. Can I do more per hour...sure. Have I had the chance yet...no. I wasn't opperating at the machines limits by any stretch.

Even at 16 an hour we might have to wait for the next car to come in off the street.

A.J.

gearjammers

Reaction score
Are you guys still happy with your machines and how are you finding the service and reliabillity. I am interested in the system it looks real simple. I would like an idea as to how many machines are in service and for how long.
All help is appreciated thanks