Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pump a ton of time in and burn their pump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave a note

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

KFPanda

Reaction score
So I was checking out a competitors wash and went to test the hp soap but no water is coming out. I feel the pressure behind the trigger (blocked nozzle) before I realized what I did I grabbed a pick out of the door of my truck and unplugged it. What would you guys do if you were in this situation?

Overachiever

Reaction score
I've called my competitors and let them know about random issues I've noticed while driving by.. also help them with spare parts and they've helped me as well. Guess I try to be a good human, versus purposely breaking there equipment.

MEP001

Reaction score
If I knew the owner/operator well enough to know he'd appreciate it, I'd absolutely fix it. If I didn't, I'd leave a note over the coin acceptor so no one loses money and whoever finds it knows there's a problem. I've actually done that several times, I drive all over Texas and test the washes I see.

I wouldn't fix anything at any wash without permission, purely for liability. You never know what kind of a-holes are out there. There's a guy who has bought up a bunch of washes east of me, I've never met him but I've heard many stories that are actually hard to believe, but I know and trust the people who told me. I still wouldn't load up a timer to destroy a pump for him, but if he had a chance to do me the way he's done the other guys I would.

traveler17

Reaction score
If I knew the owner/operator well enough to know he'd appreciate it, I'd absolutely fix it. If I didn't, I'd leave a note over the coin acceptor so no one loses money and whoever finds it knows there's a problem. I've actually done that several times, I drive all over Texas and test the washes I see.

I wouldn't fix anything at any wash without permission, purely for liability. You never know what kind of a-holes are out there. There's a guy who has bought up a bunch of washes east of me, I've never met him but I've heard many stories that are actually hard to believe, but I know and trust the people who told me. I still wouldn't load up a timer to destroy a pump for him, but if he had a chance to do me the way he's done the other guys I would.
If you’re ever driving around Southeastern North Carolina come stop by either wash, seems there’s always something to work on , especially after I get home. you have my permission 😬

MEP001

Reaction score
If you’re ever driving around Southeastern North Carolina come stop by either wash, seems there’s always something to work on , especially after I get home. you have my permission 😬
My girlfriend has family up there, so that's a possibility. I'll be sure to pack a few tools if I ever visit them with her. I have actually cleared a clogged tip for someone I know with nothing but my Leatherman.