What's new

WW2 undercarriage duration

Rainway

Reaction score
Is there any way to adjust the length of time the undercarriage is on for a wash? Though a lot of people race to the treadle before the undercarriage hardly starts, there's some customers who really value the undercarriage and almost crawl forward S-L-O-W-L-Y until it times out after 20 seconds or so. I thought it would be nice to offer a little more time on our top line wash to differentiate / add value versus the next wash down.

Thank you

dukeofsuds

Reaction score
You can't adjust it on different washes, as the timers for that aren't in the recipes. And yes, I have the same problem, although I figure it's on them since there's a million signs that say "enter slowly" including the scrolling message! lol

Rainway

Reaction score
Sounds like it can be adjusted to be applicable for all washes that has it enabled... How/where do I adjust that duration?

Thank you.

dukeofsuds

Reaction score
Sounds like it can be adjusted to be applicable for all washes that has it enabled... How/where do I adjust that duration?

Thank you.
If I recall correctly, it's located in F4 on the red lion since it's more of a timer. Not sure which one there, so you'll have to check the manual or just hunt for it in F4. There's two numbers -- one is for total time you want to keep it on when either the eye breaks or the pad gets run over the first time (depending on which version you have), and the other one is how long to keep it going after the rear wheels hit the same sensor.

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
My 2.0 had a button on the red lion for timers/counters this controls any and all timing functions that can’t be done in the wash recipe menu. Press this and scroll though u can control overall duration and time after seeing rear wheel. Also stacking reset time which is huge

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
Speaking of which somebody told me awhile ago that in the last page of this menu where it says service tech only u can type ina code and change additional things. One being the amount of wheel counts after rear wheel to turn off soap/ triple shine etc...

I’ve got a shiny nickel for anybody that knows the code pm me pls