What's new

Ww2.0 retro blast tec

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
Anybody have the hydra flex turbo nozzles on their 2.0 ? Wandering if the side oscillators will hit side mirrors since they protrude out past gantry farther than imegs. Would you get them again?

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
Anybody have the hydra flex turbo nozzles on their 2.0 ? Wandering if the side oscillators will hit side mirrors since they protrude out past gantry farther than imegs. Would you get them again?
I can answer my own question here after talking to hydraflex. Just remove oscillating arms from pillow blocks and insert spacers ( in my case I want 3") so they are recessed a hair inside gantry to avoid any possible damage from a guard rail jumper.

I'm thinking PVC or aluminum not sure where to source but shouldn't be too hard.

Reaction score
do they clean any better? just wondering, I took some nozzles from my d&s 5000 and put them in the side nozzles on our wsll and they seem to clean good without striping.

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
never heard of them before your post are they better and how much does it cost? thanks.
We'll they definitely have more of an impact than the regular nozzles. They seem to clean better and use much less water I can tell because my reclaim unit doesn't have to work as hard. I'd get them again! For my 2.0 it was about 2k all in but I'm thinking I'll recoup that in six months. I still do my ccp with fresh water so the net result is I clean my reclaim filter less often and save water with better pressure/ impingement.

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
The way I see it the less h2o I use the more money I save and keep the EPA off my ass. They recently visited my wash and told me I needed a berm in the entrance and exit of my Iba because of surface run off. If I didn't comply they will fine me and put me on a special permit list where they come out and test my waste "water" (not an option).

I like to be proactive RO Reject, reclaim to ss bays, reclaim, low flow nozzles, it all adds up.

My goal is to have my water bill the same during busy season as the dead season which theoretically is possible with reclaim

wasiknator

Mike W
Reaction score
I have a 2 WW 1.0. Glad that I made the change. I feel better pressure and decreased water usage. Have never looked back. Hydro-flex has been very good with their customer service as well.

vinh

Reaction score
did you need to modify your nozzle arrangement for 1.0

I have a 2 WW 1.0. Glad that I made the change. I feel better pressure and decreased water usage. Have never looked back. Hydro-flex has been very good with their customer service as well.
I am also interested in putting these in a WW1.0. However the number of nozzle is more in a 1.0 compare to a 2.0. Did you put 3 turbo nozzles per bracket? Or did you plug the middle nozzle. The kit comes with only 24 nozzles and my WW1.0 has 31 high pressure nozzles.

vinh

Reaction score
I did 3 on each arm on the boom and two on the sides.
Did you use the turbo nozzle 2.0 or 3.0 for boom and side? I assume you bought the items individually or did you buy the entire retrofit kit from vendors? The 2.0 use less water but 3.0 has higher impact.