What's new

WW Razor - pulse proxy 4 seconds

JA-ZA CAR WASH

Reaction score
Hallo from Slovakia,

At my carwash I have WW Razor with on board dryer installed 3 years ago. When the demperature drops below 1 degrees of C, the carriage has difficulty to move, but it is the initial movement that is hard, often I get "carriage pulse sensor for 4 seconds". When then I move the machine in manual mode the machine work normally. The issue happens again only after the machine is stationary for let's say 2 hours.

Does anyone know what could be the issue? I tried to strain the belt (belt is 2 years old not so many washes so it shouldn't be worn out) and I've tried to grease the rollers, nothing seems to help.

Thanks

MEP001

Reaction score
If you manually move the carriage after these conditions but before someone tries to wash, does it move?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Did you get the winter heat package with your razor? if so check to make sure the heat tape inside the rails is working.

JA-ZA CAR WASH

Reaction score
If you manually move the carriage after these conditions but before someone tries to wash, does it move?
Yes if I manually move to carriage back and forth and then the car comes it work without an issue. The pause between moving the machine and first wash needs to be less then 2 hours otherwise I got the error.

JA-ZA CAR WASH

Reaction score
Did you get the winter heat package with your razor? if so check to make sure the heat tape inside the rails is working.
No I did not get the heated rails as the bay is closed and temperature around 5 degrees of Celsius inside.
True is I do not have this issue while spring/summer/autumn

sparkey

Reaction score
Can you just speed the pass up a little so the sensor is not on so long?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Hope we can find an answer, cause we have the exact same problem, in Oklahoma.
We use Jet Lube Arctic grease