What's new

WW 2.0 Gantry's Green "Stoplight LED Light" Sticking?

Carl

Reaction score
Hello:

I have a WW 2.0 which is just 1-year-old now. I am having an issue where the green LED light that blinks on the driver's side gantry (indicating EXIT NOW) won't turn off even after the customer's driven past the can eyes. Unless I press RESET on the control panel, only then will the next customer's wash start up. This was happening once every 20 - 30 cars. Now the problem has changed to where that same green light which when steadily glowing (indicating DRIVE FORWARD) is stuck on? Even when I go into Test Mode to turn off and on that light, it's just plain stuck? When I reboot the entire Red Lion, the gantry turns back on w/ that green LED light stuck on? (I am using a tapeswitch rather than a treadle but I see on the Input Screen that when customer has driven off the tapeswitch, the WW does see car as OFF the tape switch so I am ruling out a bad tape switch here.)

I can't operate like this because sure enough the green steady light will be noticed by a customer who will then drive forward and hit the boom and it'll be 100% my fault being that the green light told them to drive forward so I'm shutting down this bay.

Any ideas what may be going on here? Just read someone else's post saying that they'd been waiting nearly a month for a call back from Coleman/Hanna so I don't even dare call them and get even more irritated waiting for tech support. :mad:

Thanks so much in advance,

Carl

Carl

Reaction score
(WW = Water Wizard 2.0 year 2017 by Jim Coleman Company)