What's new

ww 1.0

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has found a replacement for the chemical tank on Coleman WW units because of the welds leaks ,
other than buying new from Coleman.

MEP001

Reaction score
Dralco will make a tank to your specs. It won't be cheap, but it'll be cheaper than Coleman, and it won't leak. They don't weld dividers into a tank, they make each compartment separately then weld them together.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Dralco will make a tank to your specs. It won't be cheap, but it'll be cheaper than Coleman, and it won't leak. They don't weld dividers into a tank, they make each compartment separately then weld them together.
where are they located?

MEP001

Reaction score
Near Dallas. They don't usually deal direct with the end user, but most of the big distributors get stuff from them. They manufacture Dultmeier's pump stands and tanks.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Tom, I know an operator who is about to scrap a 1.0 About an 8 hour drive away.

Another thought is just convert to direct injection. I've seen some guys do this. It eliminates the tank, procon pumps, and hydrominders,

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Tom, I know an operator who is about to scrap a 1.0 About an 8 hour drive away.

Another thought is just convert to direct injection. I've seen some guys do this. It eliminates the tank, procon pumps, and hydrominders,
Would it be possible to get info.on contact with ww1.0.also not up to date on direct injection but will look into it.