What's new

WW 1.0 is not cleaning the back

wash-man

Reaction score
I have 1.0 that is not cleaning the back of the cars. I replaced the solenoid and block but still doing the same thing not sure what else to do. It is oscillating but no soap is coming out.

Thanks for any help on this.

robtl

central Ky
Reaction score
I have 1.0 that is not cleaning the back of the cars. I replaced the solenoid and block but still doing the same thing not sure what else to do. It is oscillating but no soap is coming out.

are you using two step presoak or single pass hi ph,? does it do it on all wash programs?

wash-man

Reaction score
Yes I am using a 2 step presoak. It is doing it on all the washes also. I switched to my winter receipe to see if it was a programming problem but that was not it.

It is spraying on the sides at the back of the cars but the boom is not spraying any soap at all. Should it the side stop spraying when the boom comes down? It does on the other automatic.

I was told that there might be air leak?

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
You might want to check the low pressure solenoid on the passenger side for the boom,sometimes they get stuck and will not allow the chemical to come out.
Just a thought.

robtl

central Ky
Reaction score
Yes I am using a 2 step presoak. It is doing it on all the washes also. I switched to my winter receipe to see if it was a programming problem but that was not it.

It is spraying on the sides at the back of the cars but the boom is not spraying any soap at all. Should it the side stop spraying when the boom comes down? It does on the other automatic.

I was told that there might be air leak?
check to see if the presoak hose kinks when the boom turns towards the back of the car, it might have slipped in the hose clamp that holds it.
this is if the boom is turning forward and back OK

on ours we had to add a relay to cut the sides off when the boom comes down it did not come that way ,but I think it is programed on the new machines

toddmullens

Reaction score

You might check the presoak solenoid valves and make sure they are wired properly. Sounds like you might have them switched up if the sides work instead of the boom when at the rear of the car.