What's new

WW 1.0 Desperate and need help

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Tom, Thank you very much for sending me those wiring pictures. Hopefully I can figure out where those wires go and will post update. It will be very very tough. I am not sure I can do it but I will give it a try first.
The old one step at a time approach is best.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Thank you again Tom, received copies of your schematic today, with these schematics I've more confident to connect those wires back together. Hoping that there won't be many components will be failed. Thank you very much for your help.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Thank you again Tom, received copies of your schematic today, with these schematics I've more confident to connect those wires back together. Hoping that there won't be many components will be failed. Thank you very much for your help.
check back in with us and let us know how it goes.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been working on my auto wash with all wires are reconnected and still run into some problems.
The following tests have been perform: Manual switch test on Gantry and walk through all functions are working good.

Did the Screen Test from computer (ECP) with the following errors:

HP Soak, HP Wax, HP Rinse, Med Pressure are partially work, water shooting out good but won’t oscillate.

Note: The Pre Soak, Spot free rinse and Low PH Pre Soak, all 3 of these functions are working good (spray water) and oscillating, only high pressure functions are shooting out water but not oscillating.

I have change both amplifier in Gantry but still not oscillating.

Please help, your ideas and directions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
I think I might find the problem why it won't oscillate on HP wash, found the HP hose broke loose on one side (customer side) of the oscillator. will find out after I get the new connector.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Check the output card in gantry to check for signal to VDF.
Hi Tom, on VDF(VLT2-Oscillating) to out put card, I have a grey wire go from VDF S1 to output card pin 4 (oscillating motors). On low pressure tests, the Pre Soak, Spot free rinse and Low PH Pre Soak are working correctly with (spray water) and oscillating the output cars pin 4 LED is turn on. When on high pressure tests, the HP Soak, HP Wax, HP Rinse, Med Pressure are partially work, water shooting out good but won’t oscillate, the output card pin 4 LED is off. Don't know why there are no signal to turn on pin 4 LED when it's on high pressure tests. Tom, would you please check on your system on the output card, how many wires on pin 4 output card, on my system there is only one grey wire on output card pin 4. Thank you very much for you help.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Hi Tom, on VDF(VLT2-Oscillating) to out put card, I have a grey wire go from VDF S1 to output card pin 4 (oscillating motors). On low pressure tests, the Pre Soak, Spot free rinse and Low PH Pre Soak are working correctly with (spray water) and oscillating the output cars pin 4 LED is turn on. When on high pressure tests, the HP Soak, HP Wax, HP Rinse, Med Pressure are partially work, water shooting out good but won’t oscillate, the output card pin 4 LED is off. Don't know why there are no signal to turn on pin 4 LED when it's on high pressure tests. Tom, would you please check on your system on the output card, how many wires on pin 4 output card, on my system there is only one grey wire on output card pin 4. Thank you very much for you help.
The information you are looking will be on the Ele. Schematic for the gantry I sent you.
follow the wires from SRT2-ODO8 too the drive for the oscillating drive.
, they should match the wires on the schematic.
If you want to call me or e-mail i will try to help

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
The information you are looking will be on the Ele. Schematic for the gantry I sent you.
follow the wires from SRT2-ODO8 too the drive for the oscillating drive.
, they should match the wires on the schematic.
If you want to call me or e-mail i will try to help
Thank you for your help Tom. I will verify the wire connection again and let you know.