What's new

WW 1.0 Desperate and need help

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a small car wash with 3 self served base and one automatic Coleman WW 1.0 few days ago my Automatic base was being vandalized. She spent more than three hours there to pull all the wires apart. I want to try to put the wires back together to make it work again. The worst thing is all wires are not labeled so I have no ideas where all the wires go to. I am asking for suggestions, directions, information any helps are greatly appreciated. I have uploaded pictures for easy reference. Thank you

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MY suggestion is as follows:

1. Get wiring schematic from manufacturer.

2. Hire a licensed electrician to re-wire that mess.

It will cost you some money, but needs to be refurbished in the way I described, IMO.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Thank you Waxman, I did call Coleman Tech Support and I leave them a message, I am still waiting for them to call me back. Do you or anyone knows where else I can get wiring schematic for WW1.0. Thank again for helping me.
PS: I talked to one of the employee in coleman part department he told me that the technician for WW is no longer work there so I am not sure if I will get a call back from them.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Al Mohle is working from home but unless he retired in the past 30 days he is still there. But yes, you have quite a mess. It would be a good idea to get professional help.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a small car wash with 3 self served base and one automatic Coleman WW 1.0 few days ago my Automatic base was being vandalized. She spent more than three hours there to pull all the wires apart. I want to try to put the wires back together to make it work again. The worst thing is all wires are not labeled so I have no ideas where all the wires go to. I am asking for suggestions, directions, information any helps are greatly appreciated. I have uploaded pictures for easy reference. Thank you
If you do not have any success at getting prints from Coleman let me know and I can make copies of mine and send too you.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
If you do not have any success at getting prints from Coleman let me know and I can make copies of mine and send too you.
Thank you Tom and I really appreciate your offer, no one calling me back from Coleman yet, I will call Coleman again tomorrow and hope I will get some response. I will let you know if I can get any help from Coleman. Thanks

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Hi Tom, I have been called Colman everyday and the receptionist transfer me to Colman Tech support but alway to voice mail. I left many messages but never get any response back. Would you please share a copy of your wire schematic for me. I'm willing to share the cost with you. Thank you very much for your help.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Hi Tom, I have been called Colman everyday and the receptionist transfer me to Colman Tech support but alway to voice mail. I left many messages but never get any response back. Would you please share a copy of your wire schematic for me. I'm willing to share the cost with you. Thank you very much for your help.
Will try to make copies tomorrow and send asap.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score

John J Spokas

Reaction score
The installation manual is available for download on the Hanna Coleman website.

After reviewing the installation manual I think there is enough information there to make all the necessary connections.

Last edited:

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
The installation manual is available for download on the Hanna Coleman website.

After reviewing the installation manual I think there is enough information there to make all the necessary connections.
Thank you very much John, I will study and hope I can figure it out.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Hello all, I have gone through the WW 1.0 manual but still have very hard time to figure out where all wires go to. Anyone that has WW 1.0, please help me by taking picture of inside your Gantry Control Panel (wiring), hoping between both the wiring and manual will help me better figure out where those wires connect go to. Please take picture of the whole wiring of your Gantry Control Panel like the one I have attache below. Your help is greatly appreciated and thank you.

Last edited: