What's new

WSII & Water Wizard

Andyjmyr

Attendant
Reaction score
We're being plagued with an issue that's lasted about a good week now. Customers are paying but the auto cashier isn't turning on the wash. Its like a disease because its spread the problem to our other automatic.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Andy:p

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Had this problem 2 weeks ago.
My problem was the common wire going to the yellow push button switches on the front door of ele. control panel in eq. room was shorting out , appears it had worn from the door being open and closed, they have plastic wire ties on them and is hard to see unless you remove the ties.
Hope this helps.

Andyjmyr

Attendant
Reaction score
This makes perfect sense. We have one of our autos shut down because the problem got so bad. I was actually pulling into the car wash when I got an email telling me someone replied to my autocareforum.com post. What luck!

Will try this now. Hope it works. Thanks for the input.

-Andy

Andyjmyr

Attendant
Reaction score
The autocareforum is like the coffee to my breakfast. Last time I checked, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

diycarwash

Reaction score
Just so I am clear. You guys are talking about the control panel in the equipment room (Red Lion) and not in the pay station. I have a friend who is having inconsistent communication between the paystation and Red Lion similar to this. Sometimes his Red Lion says he had a $3000 day. Sometimes he gets calls that money was put in and nothing happens.
Thanks

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
The wires that I am referring to go to the 4 yellow buttons ( wash select buttons) on front of ele. panel in eq. room