What's new

WSII - Bills accepted aren't counted

Etowah

Overachiever

Reaction score
I picked up a used WSII a few years ago and finally got around to installing it.

Mars 2602 bill acceptor seems fine, LED is solid (OK) and I tried another acceptor just in case. They accept bills but the WSII doesn't register that they were inserted.

I tried swapping the little harness cable (with the skinny black end that goes directly into the bill acceptor and the 6 pin end on the other side).

Coins seem to be working fine.

Anyone have any experience with this issue?

Overachiever

Reaction score
I'll take a look at it, hopefully it's that easy. I snapped a photo of the settings on one of my friends WSII bill acceptor.

chaz

Reaction score
FYI...I’m referring to the dip switches on the Mars validator. I’m not familiar with the WSII bill acceptor.....you mention Mars but then speak of a photo of a WSII???

Overachiever

Reaction score
That's what I meant, he also has a Mars in his WSII that works, so I took a picture of the dip switch settings on the bill acceptor.

JAGraff

Reaction score
I picked up a used WSII a few years ago and finally got around to installing it.

Mars 2602 bill acceptor seems fine, LED is solid (OK) and I tried another acceptor just in case. They accept bills but the WSII doesn't register that they were inserted.

I tried swapping the little harness cable (with the skinny black end that goes directly into the bill acceptor and the 6 pin end on the other side).

Coins seem to be working fine.

Anyone have any experience with this issue?
Hi, this is Julie from Unitec. I'd recommend that you schecule an appointment with our technical support to troubleshoot. You can do so at https://live.vcita.com/site/StartwithUnitec.

Thanks,
Julie