What's new

WS II Token Dispensers

traveler17

Reaction score
Do any of you have token dispensers for your automatic(s) for the Wash Select 2s. Debating on offering this for In bay users to offer a token w wash. I think I saw some
Options for this but wanted to hear some feedback on the changeover. Thanks in advance!!!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with the carwashmsi dispensers I have for a wash select II at one wash. They've been in around six Months maybe. Customer response has been great. My biggest problem is the value is too good. My $8 wash gives a token good for five minutes of vacuum, a $2 value, and the basic four pass istobal does such a good job that's all a regular washer needs. But with a tunnel coming a block away I'm hoping to maintain a good value for those that don't want to be members. I also offer a bug spray prep station and free drying towels.

I need to improve my signage though as about once a week I get a call about how to get a free vacuum when you wash.

traveler17

Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with the carwashmsi dispensers I have for a wash select II at one wash. They've been in around six Months maybe. Customer response has been great. My biggest problem is the value is too good. My $8 wash gives a token good for five minutes of vacuum, a $2 value, and the basic four pass istobal does such a good job that's all a regular washer needs. But with a tunnel coming a block away I'm hoping to maintain a good value for those that don't want to be members. I also offer a bug spray prep station and free drying towels.

I need to improve my signage though as about once a week I get a call about how to get a free vacuum when you wash.
Thank you for the update. I found old post where you discussed the msi. Im
Probably going to do it. I don’t want to but tunnel coming a few miles down. Do you spend a ton on drying towels ?? Attendant on site to wash towels etc??

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. I found old post where you discussed the msi. Im
Probably going to do it. I don’t want to but tunnel coming a few miles down. Do you spend a ton on drying towels ?? Attendant on site to wash towels etc??

I offer drying towels at one wash in a good area. It is where my office is so someone is on site probably 40 hours per week. Towel theft is minimal, I can buy four towels packs at costco and they last several Months. We wash a pack of white towels with a single bottle of black Rit dye and they come out a bluish-gray color. We probably do a single towel load per day or so on average.

Etowah